Home

What if Franchise with Falcons

This is a discussion on What if Franchise with Falcons within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2011, 06:31 AM   #1
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
What if Franchise with Falcons

I do a lot of online franchise and will occasionally do an offline franchise whenever I feel like it. I just went into season 5 with another Franchise and I figured it was time to start another one.

This time I chose my favorite team, the Falcons and decided to do a little "What If" franchise. In this last draft when we traded up for Julio Jones some of you may know they made the same offer to the Bengals for AJ Green, of course we all know the Bengals declined, took AJ Green and as much as it pains me to see him in stripes we all know the rest.

So in this what if franchise, I decided to trade Julio Jones for AJ Green and my 1st and 4th in my next draft (which is what the standing offer was 1st, 2nd, and 4th in last seasons draft and the 1st and 4th in the upcoming draft.) I also picked up Terrel Owens and traded him to the Vikings for Michael Jenkins just to play around with the idea of if we never would have released him. He may have been a bust as a 1st rounder but he sure would have been a good #3 receiver.

Anyone else got any ideas on what would be good (but realistic moves) that the Falcons could make since I don't have a 1st rounder in the upcoming draft that would fit well in this franchise?

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »