Home

Wacky Madden

This is a discussion on Wacky Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Wacky Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I appreciate the explanation about "man lock" versus "man" because I really couldn't figure out why it would do that. My only hesitance to that reasoning is that, unless I am mistaken, I have called the exact same defensive coverage against different offensive plays that have 2WRs on one side and had it perform "man lock" on some but "man" on others. Wacky. lol

Also, I think we both can agree that it's a reasonable expectation to think "Man under" in an alleged NFL simulation video game, should perform adequately like the "Man under" from the NFL.

You seem to accept the fact that other than visually, Madden is loosely based on NFL football and enjoy it, which is great for you. I, while acknowledging this fact, have refused to accept it for going on 7 years. However, if Madden 13 continues this legacy, I finally will accept it and unlike some that are able to enjoy Madden for what it is, I will just have to give up playing NFL licensed video games until something changes.

I really hope it doesn't come to that though because I have been playing NFL licensed games for 20+ years. It's a tradition with me.
OMG, give it a rest dude. Since it's been going on 7 year's now shouldn't u give it up?? or u like beating a dead horse?? LOL
Old 10-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #10
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Wacky Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoonie05
OMG, give it a rest dude. Since it's been going on 7 year's now shouldn't u give it up?? or u like beating a dead horse?? LOL
What exactly should I give a rest and what dead horse am I beating? I have posted in numerous Madden 12 threads about various Madden 12 topics, about everything from enjoying certain aspects to being frustrated with others and everything in between.

As far as it being 7 years now, I would be prone to agree with you about giving it up, if not for new additions and changes made to the Madden developer team and the strides Madden 12 made over Madden 11.

I try to make a reasonable assessment based on all the available data I can find before making a decision. However, if Madden 13 drops and is more of the same, feel free to call me out all you want if you see me still at it in Madden forums. LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »