Home

Reggie Bush to WR

This is a discussion on Reggie Bush to WR within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2011, 11:05 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Reggie Bush to WR

I was about to make a post about this. I have him as my slot WR in my franchise with the Redskins and he is an absolute beast. For some reason he never drops a pass. He is the only guy on my team that can run a slant, get hit from behind, and not drop the ball. Reggie Bush has become my favorite wide reciever in Madden this year.. if he stays healthy that is.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:32 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanchineseguy
One other thing I haven't checked on in '12 yet is Percy Harvin. He ran the ball in college as well as being a WR, so his BCV is actually very high. You used to be able to make him a RB and he was ridiculous. He's what Reggie Bush should have been all along.
Great point, I have felt this way since draft day for Reggie (WR 1st and a few carries a game). I believe the two are very similar, they both even have injuries in common.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:37 AM   #19
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Reggie just couldn't ever find the hole on running plays. Use him as a slot receiver though, and you can do big things with him.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:37 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanchineseguy

One other thing I haven't checked on in '12 yet is Percy Harvin. He ran the ball in college as well as being a WR, so his BCV is actually very high. You used to be able to make him a RB and he was ridiculous. He's what Reggie Bush should have been all along.
They are very similar but the difference is Harvin is one of the toughest guys in the league. He mostly works the slot and takes some vicious hits over the middle. Bush would be terrified returning kickoffs and being blind sided by linebackers over the middle - he lacks that toughness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourpurpose
Great point, I have felt this way since draft day for Reggie (WR 1st and a few carries a game). I believe the two are very similar, they both even have injuries in common.
Harvin has actually been quite durable...he's more in the mold of a running back type while Reggie is a brittle returner/receiver type player. Harvin only had troubles with severe migraines but he claims they've gone away for good.

Last edited by VikeKing; 10-11-2011 at 02:41 AM.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:57 AM   #21
Rookie

Ghostciv's Arena

OVR: 1

Just keep bush as rb and make him ur 4th or 5th wideout on the depth chart. i plaayed with the phins and used him as 3rd down back and when thomas got tired. but his speed and return makes him useful almost anywhere but as a starting hb
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2011, 02:28 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

reggie bush at wide reciever, im gud on that, strictly running

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »