Home

A few questions

This is a discussion on A few questions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2011, 02:06 AM   #1
Rookie

Calipup's Arena

OVR: 12
A few questions

Is there a difference between All-Pro and All-Madden other than the sliders?

And what is Andrew Luck's stats coming out of college? I want to get him on my team, but I didn't import the draft class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2011, 02:09 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: A few questions

Personally I haven't seen a difference in the CPU playcalling, you'll still have to many all out blitzes and the CPU will still make bone head calls. The only difference I've seen is that your team has a harder time at everything while the CPU seems to make the tougher plays. It's like everyone one the CPU team gets a decent attributes bonus.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:55 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

I just switched from All Pro to All Madden and the only difference I've noticed is that the CPU QB completes more passes into tight coverage and sometimes makes better decisions. For example, on All Pro, whenever the CPU ran a screen, the QB would always get sacked. On All Madden, he actually dumps the ball off and they run the screen. Also, I think since the CPU QB seems to have better accuracy on All Madden, he makes more throws into coverage, but while on All Pro, he would just sit in the pocket until someone came open and wind up getting sacked.
Old 10-15-2011, 10:37 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

All-Madden is harder
For me luck comes out between an 80 and 85 with A potential, good arm, and decent speed. Nothing special though.
Old 10-15-2011, 02:48 PM   #5
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by football5680
All-Madden is harder
For me luck comes out between an 80 and 85 with A potential, good arm, and decent speed. Nothing special though.

Yea ^ but considering there is a QB in one of the classes that is an 87 and Luck the best QB prospect in 15-20 years he really should be an 87-88 (IE edit him). Basically take the best QB prospect even seen in Madden and Luck should equal to that.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »