Home

Madden NFL 2012 Patch #2

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 2012 Patch #2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 13
Madden NFL 2012 Patch #2

Does anyone know or can anyone guess when the second patch will be coming out? If so, does anyone think it will fix the UDFA problems and the weird thing where players bodies are un proportionate? If no one thinks that this will be patched please share your thoughts because I probably will be trading in my copy of Madden this year. So your thoughts are greatly appeciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
TheSaints7

OVR:
Don't you mean Patch 3. There was a small one on release day and one which was released a couple of weeks ago.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 2012 Patch #2

I think, I and everyone else should probably skip our initial thoughts... our second, third and fourth thoughts too, and just say, take a look at the giant red highlighted threads that say "Patch update #2".
Old 10-30-2011, 07:18 PM   #4
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Technically, this would be the third patch, and at this point, it's anyone's guess. The team has been radio silent since release, but I would venture to guess the "should pads" thing and a few other issues would be addressed, because they are too glaring at this point to ignore.

Last year the 4th and final patch dropped out of the blue in like November if I remember correctly, so it's a waiting game at this point.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Don't you mean Patch 3. There was a small one on release day and one which was released a couple of weeks ago.
Yea I for some reason don't really count those as "Patches" I think of them more as "Oops we forgot to add this before launch so here you go." updates if that makes any sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
Technically, this would be the third patch, and at this point, it's anyone's guess. The team has been radio silent since release, but I would venture to guess the "should pads" thing and a few other issues would be addressed, because they are too glaring at this point to ignore.

Last year the 4th and final patch dropped out of the blue in like November if I remember correctly, so it's a waiting game at this point.
Yeah I think I will probably wait until the end of november and if it is still not addressed then I will trade. Thank you for the quick reply.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:55 PM   #7
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

OP has been answered. Any more discussion concerning patch #2 should be done in the Patch #2 discussion thread.

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »