Home

Young QBs to Start a Franchise With?

This is a discussion on Young QBs to Start a Franchise With? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2011, 01:35 AM   #33
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Young QBs to Start a Franchise With?

I love using the Bengals and Andy Dalton. Through nine games using Playmakers sliders I've thrown for 2000+ yards, 20 TDs and 10 INTs. The Bengals have a ton of young weapons so it makes playing with Dalton a lot of fun.

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)
Old 11-11-2011, 03:44 PM   #34
MVP

Shibito's Arena

OVR: 0

I know it's not a real player, but I found Hope Bromley to be fun to play with. She has the feet to move around the pocket and dodge D-Lineman. She presents a challenge in overcoming her height though, she's very short for a QB and you really have to be aware of the D-Linemen when you pass.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 11

Who is Hope Bromley?

Nevermind just found her, this is hilarious. I'm starting up a fantasy draft franchise right now with her as my franchise QB lol

Last edited by TheDelta; 11-11-2011 at 05:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2011, 12:54 AM   #36
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
y dont u try drafting someone like luck,barkely,crist or any1 from ncaa
Yeah this, instead of taking another team's Young QB why not Draft your own from NCAA or from the Madden Draft Classes. I can see other young QBs who are sitting behind permanent starters and won't ever play for their team(Matt Flynn, Tyrod) but it kinda takes the fun out taking someone else's Franchise QB. If you want to play with them just.. start a Franchise with their CURRENT team... no trading involved.
Old 11-12-2011, 12:56 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
Yeah this, instead of taking another team's Young QB why not Draft your own from NCAA or from the Madden Draft Classes. I can see other young QBs who are sitting behind permanent starters and won't ever play for their team(Matt Flynn, Tyrod) but it kinda takes the fun out taking someone else's Franchise QB. If you want to play with them just.. start a Franchise with their CURRENT team... no trading involved.
I believe Tyrod will be giving Flacco a run for money next season. He will be starting in 2 years or less in my opinion.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:43 AM   #38
MVP

Shibito's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
I believe Tyrod will be giving Flacco a run for money next season. He will be starting in 2 years or less in my opinion.
I don't think he'll start unless Baltimore stops winning or Flacco completely breaks down. You don't have to be a good QB to win and look good in Baltimore because of they're defense, and Ray Rice. He just has to be a game manager to keep the job.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:04 AM   #39
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Matt Flynn, Ryan Mallet, Tim Tebow, Ricky Stanzi, Matt Moore, Mike Kafka, Colin Kaepernick, Jimmy Clausen, John Skelton.

Those are guys that I believe would be solid pick-ups in free agency, or that teams would actually trade for. Some of them you may think "Really..?", but this is Madden, and you can do whatever you want, although I believe in doing whatever you want in a way that keeps the realism.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #40
Rookie

Shards's Arena

Just picked up Josh Portis from the Seahawks in the second year of an OF. He has B potential low 80's speed THP around 90 and all 3 accuracy ratings in the 70's. His awareness is REALLY low so his overall is a 62 right now but he plays way better since Awr doesn't affect him when you play the games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »