Home

The Craziest Match I Ever Been In

This is a discussion on The Craziest Match I Ever Been In within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
The Craziest Match I Ever Been In

Well i just wanted to share this match i had yesterday online. It was my first time ever using the ravens since i always use the bengals and my opponent was using the Bears. Well it started off close and i made critical mistakes and i was down 28-14 at halftime. Second half starts i get the ball and i drive it down the field and missed the field goal. I gave him back the ball and he threw an interception and it went for pick 6. Now it is 21-28 and im still down by 7 and i threw a deep streak to torrey smith with 2:10 seconds left in the game. Unfortunately i had to rely on the defense to stop him and he had like a 40 yard run that got him into fg range. He let the clock tick down to like 3 seconds and he attempted a 30 yard field goal and for some reason I BLOCKED IT and it was my first block ever. So we go into overtime and i lost the coin toss and he got the ball first and i was nervous and he always threw a slant route to the tight end and i was ready for it and i picked it off with zbikowski. On my first play i run for like 46 yards with ray rice and game over 34-28. That game was amazing

Everyone add my gamertag: EMbow513
I use the bengals 90% of the time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
Rookie

chowderhead's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Craziest Match I Ever Been In

Very cool experiance - makes me want to ditch work right now and go home and play...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »