Home

Top Five Madden NFL 12 Slider Sets

This is a discussion on Top Five Madden NFL 12 Slider Sets within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Top Five Madden NFL 12 Slider Sets

Madden 12 has been a very polarizing game for many longtime Madden fans. But no matter how you feel about this year's iteration, if you're playing this year, you know that the game is best served with a good set of sliders. The goal for all of the slider sets we'll look at is to create a more true to life NFL experience.

Read More - Top Five Madden NFL 12 Slider Sets
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2011, 01:06 PM   #2
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16
Very cool OS! It's an honor to be top 5!

As you mentioned I'm still testing. If I would've started this when the game launched I feel I would be at a breaking point. Btw guys can PM now. I finally emptied my box lol.

Thanks again OS and Chris!
Old 11-10-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
cant help but feel slightly ripped off. kb lovers post only has 5k views and 1 vote.

between my 2 recent posts i have over 20k views and several votes equalling a 4star rating.

not saying i should be in the top 5 necessarily.

just feel like based on the community. mines more viewed and used. and liked...
Old 11-10-2011, 07:35 PM   #4
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
I ran with Playmakers for 2 seasons in my Dolphins franchise and they were very smooth and really top notch. The only thing that made me go awa from them is no fault of his.

I was too good to play on All-Pro. Even with some house rules (no switch, no verticals) I was starting to feel too in control and never felt I could be beat by the CPU.

So I went and tried a few All-Madden based custom sliders and found Blue Ninja's to be perfect for me.

If your looking for All-Pro Playmakers are easily the best. And he get's a ton of great animations out of them. For All-Madden I am loving Blue Ninja's big time and I am really having all I can handle with them from the CPU.

One thing I love about All-Madden is the CPU QB's are far better and you get a great variety of passes. Bullet, touch, out's, in's deep routes. A big challenge for sure.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #5
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Top Five Madden NFL 12 Slider Sets

Playmakers' set is a lot to take in. There's so many posts in that thread, that's it can be hard to get correct information. Also, I found the chart a little hard to read. It is an interesting idea, though, to give Madden some life.

I think that's one of the things that I'm struggling with the most this year is locking in on a good slider set. I was able to do this in NCAA without too much hassle (not sure how that happened), but with Madden, I can't find that sweet spot.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 11
Where are the hybrid 0 sliders? I couldn't find them in all the clutter! lol Thanks
Old 11-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Playmakers' set is a lot to take in. There's so many posts in that thread, that's it can be hard to get correct information. Also, I found the chart a little hard to read. It is an interesting idea, though, to give Madden some life.

I think that's one of the things that I'm struggling with the most this year is locking in on a good slider set. I was able to do this in NCAA without too much hassle (not sure how that happened), but with Madden, I can't find that sweet spot.
This is a surprising thread and nice read.....i know they did something like this for NCAA Football but I had no idea they were doing this Madden.

In regards to my sliders the Front Page are the settings you use.

you set the sliders up exactly the way you see them listed accept the QBA settings and WR catch settings they are listed in a link on the Front Page for each QB in Madden. You don't have to do anything accept put in the numbers you see posted within that link on the 3rd post

It's really not hard the CPU QB + WR Catch slider will always equal 100 those are the same total points that you get out of the box at 50/50....If you put in the CPU settings and you see that the QBA + WR Catch slider combined together doesn' equal 100 then you know you've done something wrong.

For example using the base setting you'll see it says QBA-22/WR Catch-78 that equals 100 for the CPU.....The Human settings would be QBA-22/WR Catch-54 you can simply play with those settings without worrying about the QBA Chart.

I just used a QBA setting for each QB to give you that total in a different way based on the CPU QB's accuarcy ratings assigned by EA's default rosters

If your reading the thread then yes it can get confusing because the thread is probably the larget thread of them all.....But the actual settings that are being used are always up to date on the Front Page regardless of what is happening or being said within the thread the Front Page is always where you'll find the actual gameplay settings

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 11-11-2011, 08:15 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 8

Good read!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »