Home

Old 11-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
Rookie

RVBlackhawks's Arena

OVR: 1
Game Help!

I have a Playstation 3 just put in my madden game and playing my first preseason game and my game always freezes not even into a minutes into the game. I started over and it did it again. Can somebody help me out because I dont know what to do!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
Pro

LoWw's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVBlackhawks
I have a Playstation 3 just put in my madden game and playing my first preseason game and my game always freezes not even into a minutes into the game. I started over and it did it again. Can somebody help me out because I dont know what to do!
Try another game to see if it's the system that is not working correctly. Then, it's probably the game. Scratches?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Game Help!

This is a issue on both platforms, for both 11 and 12.

EA's Forum has multiple treads on this issue.

Check them out.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #4
Rookie

Lol, you are not alone:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#17876701

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7673090.page

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/x...07/592044.aspx

Unfortunately, EA is NOT responding to this issue, as you can see from the multiple attempts.

My guess is that there has been some sort of file corruption, but who knows.

I doubt this will ever get fixed, so you mind as well move over to Madden 12, which is not that great of a game in my opinion, especially for online play. I'm sure these off-line franchise guys will tell you different.

Sucks, I know.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:51 PM   #5
Rookie

Give this a try:

Quick Update.

Everybody try this and report back:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Electronic Arts and for taking the time to write us with your thoughts and questions.

I can definitely understand your frustrations with this issue. I see that you have gone through trouble shooting on the console with Xbox, I am just making sure you have followed these steps specifically.

1.Press the middle guide button on your controller and then X to sign out.
2.System Settings>Console Settings>Clock>Change date to 11/15/2005(This tricks your Xbox into thinking it's brand new and reconnects to the servers).
3.System Settings>Memory>Press Y on Hard Drive>Clear system cache

Also what might be happening is that there may be a certain port not opened in your router/modem. I am going to give you the port numbers for your game. You will need to contact your Internet Service Provider in order to get them opened. When speaking with them, please ask them to "trigger" the port numbers.
UDP Ports: 53, 88, 3074
TCP Port: 53, 80, 3074

If that does not work, then it is most likely a corrupt save file. You will need to go into your memory and delete all saved data for Madden 11. I understand how frustrating that can be, but it is necessary in order to resolve this issue.

If after all that, then this may be an account issue, in which I will need to review your account further. Unfortunately I do not have that ability without verifying it first. When responding, can you please provide your date of birth for verification, so that I can further assist with any account issues that may be causing this freezing Issue.

Thanks again for writing us. We look forward to helping you answer some of your questions and hope you enjoy playing EA games!

Best Regards,

- EA Customer Service
(650) 628-1001
(866) 543-5435
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »