Home

Can I win the MVP with Desean?

This is a discussion on Can I win the MVP with Desean? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2011, 12:10 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Can I win the MVP with Desean?

Hard but possible, in year 2 of my Cowboys Fran, Dez won the MVP. In year 1, Rodgers won.

Dez broke alot of tackles and took alot of (long and short) catches to the house. Averaged about 140 a game. Offense centered around him and Murray.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:02 AM   #10
Banned

Thanks for your reply.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:25 AM   #11
Pro

1000 receiving yards by week 7? He's easily on pace for 2000 receiving yards which would be a record. That's a good reason to consider him. But mainly, you need TDs. The game recognizes touchdowns more than anything else. If you can put up 20+ TDs AND 2000 receiving yards, I think he should be MVP. Plus, if you can get a couple of returns for TDs (which is really hard on this game), that would put you over the top. I haven't seen any QBs put up ridiculous stats yet in my franchise, so I definitely think it's possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #12
Rookie

BlackJackRabbit's Arena

OVR: 5

WR don't touch the ball enough to win the MVP award. 15 catches is a monster game for a WR. For a QB, 15 throws is a rather inactive game, and 15 carries isn't that much for a star RB.

It's like this in College too. Only QB's and RB's win the Heisman. Charles Woodson is the exception because he played on both sides of the ball at Michigan.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #13
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJackRabbit
WR don't touch the ball enough to win the MVP award. 15 catches is a monster game for a WR. For a QB, 15 throws is a rather inactive game, and 15 carries isn't that much for a star RB.

It's like this in College too. Only QB's and RB's win the Heisman. Charles Woodson is the exception because he played on both sides of the ball at Michigan.
and was the return man.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #14
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

I won it in my last season with Quinton Coples (a defensive end) who had ridiculous stats, so anything is possible.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:48 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

the only way i see a WR winning it is if he has a beast like year with multiple QBS throwing him the ball because if one QB is throwing him the ball the QB will always win the MVP.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »