Home

Drafted Player TD Celebrations

This is a discussion on Drafted Player TD Celebrations within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Drafted Player TD Celebrations

I'm not sure if this has been talked about yet, but there are a couple of players in each draft that have their own custom TD celebrations. I have a RB from Michigan who does the Heisman pose after every TD as well as a QB from Oregon State who does a Wu-Tang-Clan-Like ( or W) hand gesture after he throws a TD pass. Just wanted to know if you guys have found any other drafted players who do this as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Drafted Player TD Celebrations

Wait theres a QB that does a W after a TD wow.. I have to sim my chise to see this... I did notice some WR do special celebrations in the endzone...But a QB throw up a W this fugging is awesome!!! I do know some already come with pre set player roles i.e. shoutdown corner... theres like only two per pre-gen-draft-classes.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:39 PM   #3
Pro

WildFan22's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basement61
I'm not sure if this has been talked about yet, but there are a couple of players in each draft that have their own custom TD celebrations. I have a RB from Michigan who does the Heisman pose after every TD as well as a QB from Oregon State who does a Wu-Tang-Clan-Like ( or W) hand gesture after he throws a TD pass. Just wanted to know if you guys have found any other drafted players who do this as well?
I hope this is confirmed.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:17 PM   #4
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7

If the W is what I think it is that yall are talking about thats actually an upside down Omega sign they are making. Steve McNair used to do it all the time as he was a member of the OMega Si Phi fraternity or the "Q Dogs". Is this QB white or black?
Old 11-29-2011, 06:05 PM   #5
Rookie

The player is white. He is the Oregon State QB who is 3rd Round Projected at 6'4'' 240 lbs. He also has long blonde hair. He is 80 Overall with A Potential.

His draft class is number 5 in the google spreadsheet of draft classes discussed on the other boards here. I would link to it but I am a new member and do not have that privilege yet.

The running back is from draft class 18 and is Top 5 projected 84 Ovr / A Potential. 5'11 219 lbs. Michigan... he does the Heisman pose 95% of the time he reaches the endzone. I've only seen him not do it around 4 times.

Last edited by Basement61; 11-29-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2011, 07:22 PM   #6
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

I just finished my first full season as browns and never once saw anything except a plain spike and an underhanded fling. Is there a trick to seeing more celebrations? Thought it was pretty lame...

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 11-29-2011, 07:38 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
I just finished my first full season as browns and never once saw anything except a plain spike and an underhanded fling. Is there a trick to seeing more celebrations? Thought it was pretty lame...
These celebrations are pre-programmed to specific players. We are specifically referencing draft class players who have custom celebrations... although I'm sure there are NFL specific celebrations as well... Packers do Lambeau Leap, Tomlinson does his "ball flip" ect.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:09 PM   #8
Pro

WildFan22's Arena

OVR: 8

What I would love to hear confirmed is that certain players have new celebrations that are only available in the draft classes. Please tell me this is true.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »