Home

Have any1 Moved there team????

This is a discussion on Have any1 Moved there team???? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2011, 08:53 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Have any1 Moved there team????

One thing i have run into i Hate, is you pick the Name of the team, Only to find out that State don't want a team or not even a choice, Wish you could pick your State then Name your team, How did it work out for you when you moved,?????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Have any1 Moved there team????

Is this what you want?

Lol on a serious note, I've never had the urge to want to relocate a team, but to each his own.

And on a side now, if you enjoy this aspect of Madden, you may enjoy picking up All Pro Football 2k8 from Gamestop for $5.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #3
Rookie

legenddt's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by macdaddy71
One thing i have run into i Hate, is you pick the Name of the team, Only to find out that State don't want a team or not even a choice, Wish you could pick your State then Name your team, How did it work out for you when you moved,?????
This pisses me off to no end, the fact that you don't get to see which cities even want a team before you go ahead and name the team.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #4
TheSaints7

OVR:
Re: Have any1 Moved there team????

I do not risk it as when you move your team you have to create your own Kits and since the creation centre in terrible the Kits look very unprofessional and just stupid so therefore I do not do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »