Home

A List of Problems in Madden 2012.

This is a discussion on A List of Problems in Madden 2012. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 01:48 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: A List of Problems in Madden 2012.

Balls thrown low at receivers , and they make no attempt to catch the ball. The fact that I have had to create 14 players from the patriots, because thier counterparts look nothing like the real thing. The commentary still sucks. The entrance songs for the players are wrong ( a good example is the patriots . They play an opera song called fortuna followed by crazy train).
Old 12-02-2011, 06:54 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by wertztime
Why, when importing an NCAA created player who's a 99, would that player EVER be a 99 coming into Madden?! Isn't there a pretty clear separation between professional and college football, talent wise? Dumb.
Take some time and edit the players down. That's why they gave us the option to edit players inside of a franchise. It's no problem for me to go in and tone down some of the players.

Please don't say, "We shouldn't have to do that! They should get it right!" I am willing to give EA a pass on that issue because they gave me the ability to fix it if things are not right. You can do the same.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:56 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 32

Could you guys get any more petty?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2011, 09:52 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
Take some time and edit the players down. That's why they gave us the option to edit players inside of a franchise. It's no problem for me to go in and tone down some of the players.

Please don't say, "We shouldn't have to do that! They should get it right!" I am willing to give EA a pass on that issue because they gave me the ability to fix it if things are not right. You can do the same.
Are you sure you can edit the player within the Superstar mode? I'm talking about importing NCAA created players into the Superstar mode, and I'm 99% sure that I can't edit those players down. And frankly, yes, in terms of realism, it shouldn't be up to me to downgrade my created player.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:11 AM   #13
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

There is no way I'm leaving this open this is trolling. If there are specific things you would like to see addressed, use the wishlist forum.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »