Home

Old 12-14-2011, 03:25 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Opinion...

Ok, Got 12 yesterday, have only watched a few games, yes watch, Im a CPU vs CPU guy.. Anyhow, I have played madden since the start of madden and this 12 is Clearly the Best.. You cant tell by watching Utube but watching this on my HD is almost like watching a real game.. The Players react and play like they should, well mostly..
I still got alot of things to learn about the game and get into the profiles and playbooks AND I want to make Old Time teams..
But Id thought Id just post my opinion.. so far Madden 12 is Great...
This coming from a Guy who Loves 2k8...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Opinion...

I've never played a cpuvscpu franchise. If I did, I would just play the game while I watch TV. It gets boring.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Yeah this is the best madden in some years. Usually by this time I would have already switched back to NCAA because I would be bored with madden but I havent switched back and don't plan to.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:47 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGuy53
Ok, Got 12 yesterday, have only watched a few games, yes watch, Im a CPU vs CPU guy.. Anyhow, I have played madden since the start of madden and this 12 is Clearly the Best.. You cant tell by watching Utube but watching this on my HD is almost like watching a real game.. The Players react and play like they should, well mostly..
I still got alot of things to learn about the game and get into the profiles and playbooks AND I want to make Old Time teams..
But Id thought Id just post my opinion.. so far Madden 12 is Great...
This coming from a Guy who Loves 2k8...
I don't watch CPU vs CPU on purpose, but I have neglected to press start long enough for a random matchup to play thru a quarter or two. I noticed that the players look far less robotic than they have been in previous years and the game looks more like a real game from the broadcast angle than any other Madden.

Later

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »