Home

New EA Tiburon Creative Director

This is a discussion on New EA Tiburon Creative Director within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #97
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: New EA Tiburon Creative Director

It won't matter who they bring aboard, if they have the same game vision as the past, the game will still be more arcade than sim. They need to change there vision, more simulation and less arcade for future versions of the game. Better representation of the NFL...gameplay and presentation. If these guys focus on that, there profits will rise and people will start trusting EA again.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:33 AM   #98

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

I've haven't posted here in a while. I know MLB The Show is one of the top sports games of the genre.

How big is this really? How much of a difference is this gonna make years down the road for the Madden franchise.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #99
Banned

OVR: 18

Sounds good
Old 01-10-2012, 01:43 AM   #100
MVP

OVR: 13

I do not think EA wants to make a football simulation. They may market it as such to the hard core but the game must be acceptable to the masses to prevent sales from really plummeting. So I do not think this new hire will make a big difference. Based on the sales of other non licensed football games, a football simulation is about as popular as George Bush. Some people want instant gratification not a football simulation that requires skill and thinking. There is a market for it, but it is small and ignored for now.

When and if the cost of developing games declines enough, there will likely be alternatives and some football simulations, but that is in the future and only if the world survives another 20 years. The way things are going now, I have my doubts the world will even survive another 10 to 20 years!
Old 01-10-2012, 10:24 AM   #101
Banned

OVR: 49

I dont expect to see much of a change. This didn't give me any feeling of added hype.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »