Home

Team Loses = Cant Play Madden anymore??

This is a discussion on Team Loses = Cant Play Madden anymore?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Icon8 Team Loses = Cant Play Madden anymore??

I am a huge!!!!!! Steelers fan....my whole basement is re-done with steelers memorabilia... that being said I am in a huge depression after sundays loss and cant even pick up my madden anymore.... does anyone ever feel like that...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #2
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Team Loses = Cant Play Madden anymore??

Quote:
Originally Posted by agidio3
I am a huge!!!!!! Steelers fan....my whole basement is re-done with steelers memorabilia... that being said I am in a huge depression after sundays loss and cant even pick up my madden anymore.... does anyone ever feel like that...
As a Bills, UCLA and Army fan I can say, nope. I'm used to losing.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by agidio3
I feel your pain....im still not over the loss myself but im not gunna let it discourage me completely from playing madden
Old 01-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

LOL! as a Browns fan if this was true I wouldnt even be allowed to buy the game.. It's a game.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #5
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

Near the end of last year, the 49ers were almost impossible to play with in online head to head play because most individual ratings took a tailspin each week. If playability weren't an issue, I'd still probably play.

This year, the 49ers seem to get so many breaks on defense. It's awesome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2012, 04:36 PM   #6
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

As a Seahawks fan, I can relate. The 2005 season was a huge disappointment. It's still hard for me to watch Lion's home games on TV. Went to the very first Seahawk preseason game back on Aug 7, 1977.

And trying to play the Hawks on Madden can be a pain also.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
I feel your pain....im still not over the loss myself but im not gunna let it discourage me completely from playing madden
me 2..i have found it hard to do anything sports related in the past few days...especially NFL.....

one of the worst losses i have ever experienced .... almost as bad as super bowl 30
Old 01-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #8
Old Guy

SalemChief's Arena

OVR: 3

Your boys were banged up, banged up, banged up. Really, I'm thinking far more than MT and the team were letting on. Big Ben, tough as nails, was a sitting duck in the pocket. He couldn't move, and I could tell (as a former QB) that it hurt Ben every time he put weight on that ankle.

It bugs me that so much credit was given to Tebow, when the upshot is that the Steelers plowed through the season in an ironman division, and got chewed up in the process. Tebow DID NOT FACE a healthy Steelers defense OR offense.

I know it hurts, dude. Believe me, I feel Chiefs pain--no playoff win since 1994. But I watched that whole game, grinding my teeth at the Broncos (no dis' to Broncos fans--I'm a CHIEFS homey), and could only admire the way a beaten-up Steelers team fought when they were crippled.

Head up high, brother. Your Steel Town Crew is still one of the absolute class organizations of the NFL. They WILL be back. All of us who are fans of other teams know it. The Steelers will ALWAYS be in the hunt.

Fire up Madden, go to your team, and file through the roster. Salute 'em. They fought.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »