Home

Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music

This is a discussion on Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
All I have is IN COM PLETE after opposing teams incomplete pass in Denver.
So THAT'S what it is. I always think it's "Let's Go D"

Now I know. Thanks
Old 01-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

since this is an audio thread, this kinda goes with the idea....

i would like to see some type of decibel meter on the screen at various times like kickoff, big 3rd down stops, turnovers, etc with the crowd noise going crazy...adds to a home field advantage...

(i know this example is basketball related, but the when the 98 bulls played in utah in the finals, they would show the decibel meter on the screen, and it just added to the atmosphere of the game)

Last edited by clay91; 01-15-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:47 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Again, just to be clear, this is nothing more than a fact-finding mission but it's still all helpful stuff.

Thanks so far, keep it coming!
I don't understand why you don't go straight to the source? Call the Audio/Video department ( or something there of) at each stadium and ask them. I mean I know a guy that works for the Chiefs in their a/v department. I would think you guys would have access to these people. I'm sure they would give you everything you need to know in a more accurate way. Plus you don't have sift through pages and pages of people's posts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2012, 06:32 PM   #52
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Ravens:

"Seven Nation Army" - White Stripes - Before every big defensive stand. The crowd shouts "OH" during the entire song. Here is a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=CGRThLyuN1U#!

Chase,

I like that you guys are doing this but it would probably be easier to just let us do it like 2k does with NBA and MLB 2k. Custom music would allow Madden's audio team to focus on things like crowd noise and chants and save EA money because they won't need to license all these songs to be authentic. Please push for this. Thanks.
Old 01-15-2012, 06:44 PM   #53
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Chase,

I like that you guys are doing this but it would probably be easier to just let us do it like 2k does with NBA and MLB 2k. Custom music would allow Madden's audio team to focus on things like crowd noise and chants and save EA money because they won't need to license all these songs to be authentic. Please push for this. Thanks.
I agree 100% with this. Just give US the option to put whatever music we want to hear in the game.
I understand wanting to be "authentic"...but unless you're a season ticket holder, the at home fan doesn't even GET to hear a majority of the stadium music....so I would think it would just be easier to let the user customize the game to their own liking.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 01-15-2012, 11:49 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0
The 49ers just started a tradition in these playoffs where they play Future's "Tony Montana" prior to, and leading up to every kickoff.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:34 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 9
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Raymond James Stadium

"Crazy Train" before every kickoff
"A Pirate's Life for Me" once or twice a game coming out of TV timeouts
The NFL on FOX theme going to TV timeouts (or NFL on CBS if it's a CBS game, which is when AFC teams are visiting)
"Tonight's gonna be a good night" (Black Eyed Peas?) when the victory appears salted away in the 4th.

Signed, a one-and-done Bucs season ticket holder.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #56
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Most of the Bills stuff is correct. The "boxing bell" sound hasn't been used as much the last few seasons. They still do the charging Buffalo's (also seen charging through snow during the winter months). An instrumental version of "burn it to the ground" by Nickelback is used for player introductions. Also a canon or firework sound after every touchdown, pat, or field goal, and also during the National Anthem. With going to as many games as i have they really need to update their sound system. It's horrible.

Last edited by jbd345; 01-16-2012 at 11:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »