Home

Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music

This is a discussion on Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2012, 02:11 AM   #57
Pro

smiley3's Arena

OVR: 1
San Francisco 49ers special teams dancing to "Tony Montana"
Every kickoff
Old 01-17-2012, 02:13 AM   #58
Pro

smiley3's Arena

OVR: 1
San Francisco 49ers special teams dancing to "Tony Montana" every kickoff !
Old 01-17-2012, 04:56 PM   #59
Rookie

steelcurtainrox's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music

This most likely has been said, but the Steelers have these:
Player Intros: Sirius (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCR85u9QngQ)
4th quarter, on defense: Renegade (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhuso4OTG4)
Old 01-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDOgF0reL1fe
Alright. Here we go.
First though, can you try and relay the message about CROWD NOISE as part of the audio? I really want to FEEL the home field advantage...

San Diego Chargers
Any Kickoff - Crazy Train by Ozzy
Challenging A Call - "Oh No You Didn't (Mercenaries 2 Anthem)" by Wojahn Brothers
Chargers Touchdown - Austin Powers saying "Yeah Baby" (not really a song I know.)
Chargers First Down -The Charge sound effect. Doo do do do do dooooooo CHARGEEEE
End of Game Chargers Victory - Bro Hymn by Pennywise
The chargers also use "All I do is win" by DJ Khaled after a win
Old 01-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #61
Rookie

I hate to correct my fellow Madden Planeter but Kev is actually partially wrong about the Bears. BDCB is played after PATs and FGs. The Hives' Return the Favour is what they play after Touchdowns. (Maybe Kev was too busy getting the flags ready to notice ) Also, they only play Crank That for key kick returns. They were playing other things for Devin this past year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2012, 06:09 PM   #62
Rookie

Also, when the Bears start the game by kicking off, they play Burn it to the Ground by Nickleback as Robbie Gould is teeing it up.

On a side note, please get a new version of BDCB if you are going to use it again. It sounds AWFUL (canned) in Madden.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:10 PM   #63
Rookie

RAVENOUS's Arena

I had season tickets for roughly the first 10 seasons of Ravens, I still noticed these songs being played when I watched the games on TV this year (I no longer live in Baltimore).

I think Weclome to the Jungle by Guns and Roses is the song they play before every opening kickoff.

Like many others, Crazy Train by Ozzy gets played once, always before a kickoff if I recall.

Machine Head by Bush gets played once per game, pretty sure always before a kickoff.

All Along the Watchtower (Hendrix version) gets played once per game, don't think it's for kickoffs though.

That Steppenwolf song always gets played once per game, I forget what it's called though ("Close your eyes girl, look inside girl, let the sound take you away").

They do the "You know you make me wanna shout" song after Ravens extra points, don't know what it's called but famous and used at many sporting events.

Haven't been to a game in a few years but they always did this "Move those chains" chant for Ravens first downs (and there's a section in the lower level of people wearing orange hard hats that are leading it, if they still exist).

They do the "bmm bmm, DEE FENSE!" chant on every third down with the Ravens on D, "bmm bmm" is my impression of the sound the drums make coming from the PA, and then the whole crowd shouts the "DEE FENSE!" part.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, sadly no more home games for Baltimore this season.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:26 AM   #64
MVP

Amoo316's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB

Hey all,

So I'm looking to find out all that I can about stadium-specific songs for NFL teams in the league. So with that in mind, give me all that you can as it relates to your home squad's stadium-specific tunes!

I'm looking for things that affect kickoffs, 1st downs, red zone, touchdown, play reviews/challenges, general time outs, etc.

I'll take as many responses as you can dish out so name as many scenario-specific moments as you wish as long as they're authentic to that team/stadium.

Thanks everybody.
I'm not writing this to be disrespectful, so please don't take this that way. This thread is labeled that it is for feedback, and as such I wanted to give feedback about the question you are asking.

When I first saw this thread, I actually thought it was supposed to be placed in the NCAA football forum, and I was/am concerned when I realized it's intended place is where you put it. I know the Madden team had success this year with adding entrances to the game, but outside of a few recognizable chants (J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS), the "pageantry" of the game isn't as important to the NFL like it is to college football.

You don't have to look much further then this thread to see that most people really don't even know what song is played and when in NFL stadiums. If this thread was posted in the NCAA Forum asking for the same information, I can all but guarantee you would have well beyond 7 or so pages of response. Most of which would be very detailed and very accurate.

NFL Football is not College Football. The things that are important to college fans are not as important to NFL fans and vice versa. For example, an NFL fan would care more about sack and TD celebrations specific to each player, while a college fan cares more about what song is played in The Swamp after a sack of the opposing quarterback.

I'm not saying some teams don't have some really great stadium traditions, I'm sure most do. I'm also pretty sure most people have probably only been to a handful of NFL games. The professional broadcasts themselves between the two sports are completely different. You're lucky to catch the JETS chant on TV once or twice a game, but you're guaranteed to hear "Rocky Top" a good 30 plus times when tuning into a Saturday in Knoxville.

If your goal with this fact finding mission is to give us the best Sunday experience, then I would say the best information any of us can give back to you guys is to watch the teams home games on television and try to recreate that experience. Taking us to Reliant Stadium or The Link would be kind of cool, but it's not going to have the same effect on your end user as taking us to The Big House or The Zoo.

I hope I've not wasted too much of your time, and I hope you are able to gather the information you are looking for. I just hope you're looking in the right places for things fans notice about both the NFL and NCAA games.
NBA: Heat
NCAA: Florida & Miss State
NFL: Whichever team currently has the most of my favorite college players
NHL: Caps
Tennis: The Joker & Sloane Stevens
WWE: Dean Ambrose
Misc: Anybody wearing a Team USA jersey

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »