Home

Kickoff Glitch - Stuck in punt formation!

This is a discussion on Kickoff Glitch - Stuck in punt formation! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2012, 04:43 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Kickoff Glitch - Stuck in punt formation!

Tonight while playing madden online, some strange thigns have been happening. I clicked someones name in the lobby, and my controlelr became locked. The lobby updated, and I could read the chat, btu I couldnt move. I had to restart. After I restarted I was able to invite someone to a game. When the game sarted, I went to kickoff but was given the play screen for punt returns. I couldnt back out of it. So when I selected it, the other tema came out for a kickoff, and my players ran into a mass pile where they stayed. I couldnt call a time out, pause the gmae, or do anything. My opponent eventually quit, buti t just kept happening with others. The only way to get out of it is to shut my system off, or wait for someone to quit. I just want to play regular games again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2012, 08:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Kickoff Glitch - Stuck in punt formation!

were you playing with any custom playbooks?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »