Home

HELP I am in a slump.

This is a discussion on HELP I am in a slump. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

OVR: 9
Exclamation HELP I am in a slump.

lose 6 games tonight in a row! I played with the packers playbook with the NYG. any ideas. I had to turn it off. HELP please. After my 6th game, I just felt like crying....

Last edited by johntom2000; 02-08-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #2
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: HELP I am in a slump.

why dont u start off by giving us details in HOW u lost
Old 02-08-2012, 11:56 PM   #3
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

OVR: 9

i swear it was a nightmare tonight. everybody is playing with the panthers seem like. I guess there defense is god on that game. i couldn't get NOTHING done. I felt like just crying after my last one. with two mins in the 1st he was up 21-0. it wasnt only that game. It was like the last 4 like that. fumbles, picks. you name it. it happened to me. Also, the lagging didn't help much also.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntom2000
i swear it was a nightmare tonight. everybody is playing with the panthers seem like. I guess there defense is god on that game. i couldn't get NOTHING done. I felt like just crying after my last one. with two mins in the 1st he was up 21-0. it wasnt only that game. It was like the last 4 like that. fumbles, picks. you name it. it happened to me. Also, the lagging didn't help much also.
I should NOT be telling you this... But:

The Panthers have a weakness wherever you see #41. Captain Munnerlyn isn't the best leaper on the team so if you match your tallest receiver against him, you can take advantage of his 5'8" frame as long as you put air underneath the ball... Throw high and you eliminate a defensive threat - but if you throw on a line he's a beast.

Whatever you do, don't test the linebackers in pass coverage unless you get a WR/LB matchup or Beason is injured. The OLB subs are fast, but Connor #55 is bad in pass coverage and s few steps slower than the others...

Also, something I noticed in our game... You defend the Inside Zone play pretty well, but you try to defend the HB Iso play the same way. Which leaves huge gaps in the middle to run on.

I chalk it up to rust... A few more games and you'll be dangerous.

Later

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »