Home

Thinking of getting back into madden any of the bugs fixed?

This is a discussion on Thinking of getting back into madden any of the bugs fixed? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2012, 05:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thinking of getting back into madden any of the bugs fixed?

I do miss playing but the not frustration over the bugs and I think the way ea handled the ncaa 12 this year just put me on a sour note and I ended up just cutting my losses with them. ALthough madden didn;t seem to be as bad as the ncaa version. I was resently at game stop and thinking about grabbing a used copy then rememberd the frustration of the constant rain, signing my free agency eligable players before free agency only to have the cpu ai still put them in free agency, and other things. Before I desided to grab another copy figured I would ask what has and has not been fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2012, 10:40 AM   #2
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Thinking of getting back into madden any of the bugs fixed?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. So you've played NCAA 12? Are you asking about Madden 12 or Madden 13? If Madden 13, we have NO IDEA.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #3
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Madden 12 still has a lot of problems. It doesn't do a good job of representing the sport on the field. It is better than Madden 11, but what does that really mean?

The Tackling is better than M11 by a lot. There is no suction blocking down field, but there is still tons of suction blocking in the passing game. Finesse Moves for pass rushers really aren't that effective. In fact, they are almost worthless.

I have only had the game for about a month or so. in my first few weeks, I didn't notice any warping, but I see it pop up from time to time now. It is there, but not nearly as common as people make it out to be. It's still inexcusable though.

If you really care about quality game play, Madden is not for you. If you just want to mes around and have fun, then go for it. I have to keep reminding myself of that when I turn it on.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. So you've played NCAA 12? Are you asking about Madden 12 or Madden 13? If Madden 13, we have NO IDEA.
No I had both Ncaa 12 and madden 12. The Ncaa 12 was so bad with the bugs it was basicly unplayable for me and with the bugs madden 12 had this year I didn;t think that ea would fix them just like they didn;t really fix them in the Ncaa 12 this year and cut my losses. But I love playing football and was wondering if any of the bugs were fixed before I grabed another copy of this years madden becuase if not I probably would not grab one unless I found it at a rock bottom price.

Last edited by truffleshuffle; 03-28-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:52 PM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

from what i just read on the ea forums the rain thing isent fixed... but now they say theres no snow games i havent played franchise since before the patch was suppose fix the rain glitch.. but i guess the patch didnt even fix that. im not sure about the fa thing or not so cant help u there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2012, 12:23 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
from what i just read on the ea forums the rain thing isent fixed... but now they say theres no snow games i havent played franchise since before the patch was suppose fix the rain glitch.. but i guess the patch didnt even fix that. im not sure about the fa thing or not so cant help u there.
That sounds like just what I feared they are doing what they did to ncaa 12 patches which is nothing actualy gets fixed.sounds like its going to be either find it at rock bottom price or just not play it.

Last edited by truffleshuffle; 03-29-2012 at 03:46 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:28 AM   #7
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Just wait for Madden 13 details, at this point. I usually trade in NCAA and Madden around this time anyways so I can get a decent value for them and so that I'm not burned out on football when the next season arrives.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Just wait for Madden 13 details, at this point. I usually trade in NCAA and Madden around this time anyways so I can get a decent value for them and so that I'm not burned out on football when the next season arrives.
Defenly not buying any Ncaa 13 or madden 13 at least not if nothing is really changed like usual. I don't espect ea will do anything really at all with either title on fixing game play and giving a us a game that dosen;t need a billion patches that never fix anything. I may by them at rock bottom prices used somewhere down the road but defently not spending my hard earned money on stuff that is broken beoynd fixing out of the box like this years stuff kinda was. Madden 12 was not as bad as ncaa 12 this year but there was alot left to be desiered.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »