Home

Steve OS...Hands on preview for M13

This is a discussion on Steve OS...Hands on preview for M13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Steve OS...Hands on preview for M13

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
Really smoke? U be getting pass interference calls on offense and defense? I haven't got one yet with both at 100 and most of the community complains about the same thing.
No, no, no!

I was adding to your list, sorry bout the way it came out lol, but i have had PI called on me a few times but nothing like it should be. I hit a WR as the ball sailed over his head and got call for PI just yesterday.

But I agree with what you're say but I just wanted to add something to your list bro!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #10
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Yea one thing I miss about the Ian/Phil regime was info seemed to be teased a little earlier. With the release date being pushed back It seems like forever til info finally comes out
Old 04-13-2012, 02:34 PM   #11
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
Yea one thing I miss about the Ian/Phil regime was info seemed to be teased a little earlier. With the release date being pushed back It seems like forever til info finally comes out
Im still not a fan of the late release date. Its only there to allow NCAA to have more shelf time for itself. It probably wasn't used for more development time since the game changers, CD guys, and celebs had the game even earlier than normal. Can't blame EA it makes business sense, Im just not a fan of it. I am impatient and I like to get a season or two in before I go back to work in September
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2012, 07:25 PM   #12
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
yeah, but they teased what proved to be garbage games, so it didn't matter. maybe this new team is more focused on making a good game rather than building hype. i hope that's the case.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:45 PM   #13
Banned

K SOO I PLAYED MADDEN 88 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 89 AND IT STUCK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 90 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 91 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 92 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 93 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 94 AND IT STUCK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 95 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 96 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 97 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 98 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 99 AND IT STUCK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 00 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 01 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 02 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 03 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 04 AND IT STUCK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 05 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 06 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 07 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 08 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 09 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 10 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 11 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 3DS AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE AND THEN I PLAYED MADDEN 12 AND IT STUNK UP THE PLACE RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRR I JUST WANNA GOOOD MADDDEN TO PLAY LOL!!!
Old 04-14-2012, 12:51 AM   #14
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

I'll post as Madden 13 info drops, embargoes are released for specific sections on certain dates. I can't say anything, atm.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-14-2012, 08:19 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 16

LOL @ the FinelyThomas post
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2012, 12:14 PM   #16
Rookie

DarkOmnios's Arena

is it truth that wii will receive a last Madden game? I will buy as always for the ps3 but i am curious how is gona be the last version for the wii.

The last good Madden for the wii was 08 the last ones looked to much a cartoon...

So when a preview for the wii, will at the same time as ps3 and 360?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »