Home

Time on OS vs Playing Madden

This is a discussion on Time on OS vs Playing Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which Do You Spend More Time Doing?
Playing Madden 11 26.83%
Visiting OS Forums 30 73.17%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2012, 05:45 PM   #17
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Time on OS vs Playing Madden

im more on here then madden i havent played a full game of madden in a couple months. only reason i go on madden now is because i have a roster file i update on daily basic with all transactions and i created the entire 2012 draft class and i come here and share the file so ppl can start new franchises with all the new rookies.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:32 AM   #18
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I think I am the one who inspired this thread... and when I said what I said, I was referring to general idea of video game forums.

I visit various forums, from the 49ers forums, to other video games, but I don't spend much time there. I read threads that look interesting and maybe make a few simple posts here and there, bt not nearly the time I spend here...

If I spent time playing Madden, I probably wouldn't be here nearly as often... because I would be busy playing. Instead, for various reasons, I find myself turning the game off, or evenh having that conflicting feeling of wanting to play AND not wanting to turn it on in the first place because I know what is going to happen when I do.

I held out and kept not buying Madden this year, but I couldn't take it any longer and made an impulse buy after the Super Bowl... and well, I regret it, but that's my addiction to football and the NFL.

These forums are a great place to talk football and Madden with lots of other great people. So... I find myself here talking about Madden and football more than I find myself actually playing the game.

I look back over the years where I really enjoyed this franchise, and how [for me] starting With Madden 08 on the 360, it just hasn't been that enjoyable... but I keep waiting for next year. I just want a good NFL football video game I can enjoy not named 2k5.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:15 AM   #19
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

I voted for 'Time on OS' -- kind of unfair question since I browse when I'm supposed to be working on something but hey, thats what 'the last minute' is for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »