Home

Is Madden NFL 12 Unplayable?

This is a discussion on Is Madden NFL 12 Unplayable? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Is Madden NFL 12 Unplayable?

I'm still enjoying the game to this day.. I been playing Madden for 21 years now.. I recognize the flaws in the game just like anyone else and I'm really hoping alot of them get addressed for 13 but it's not enough for me to consider it unplayable. The tough sliders I created is what keeps me going with the game. If I couldn't make the CPU tough through sliders I would have stopped playing a long time ago like I use to back in the day when the CPU was super weak. Everybody views the game different. Some people let the flaws get to them and it ruins there experience.. I zone alot of that out and enjoy the game the best way I can and accept it for what it is. This has been the best Madden in years IMO..

LMAO at the guy who said "whoever likes Madden don't know anything about the sport of football"...

Last edited by Jarodd21; 04-23-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2012, 09:25 PM   #42
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm still enjoying the game to this day.. I been playing Madden for 21 years now.. I recognize the flaws in the game just like anyone else and I'm really hoping alot of them get addressed for 13 but it's not enough for me to consider it unplayable. The tough sliders I created is what keeps me going with the game. If I couldn't make the CPU tough through sliders I would have stopped playing a long time ago like I use to back in the day when the CPU was super weak. Everybody views the game different. Some people let the flaws get to them and it ruins there experience.. I zone alot of that out and enjoy the game the best way I can and accept it for what it is. This has been the best Madden in years IMO..

LMAO at the guy who said "whoever likes Madden don't know anything about sport of football"...
Spot on bruh. Spot on.

For me, I think Madden NFL 2005/Madden NFL 2006 was one of the best (old-gen).
Old 04-23-2012, 11:24 PM   #43
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

I've gotten more playing time out of Madden 12 than any other football game I've played. About to finish my 3rd season in an online franchise after starting it a few months ago. Can't wait for Madden 13 though.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 04-24-2012, 05:50 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:

LMAO at the guy who said "whoever likes Madden don't know anything about the sport of football"...
What about the people who play online.......no sliders.

2k represents the x & o's of football much more realistically than madden ever has.

Sent from The New iPad Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonVCorleone

2k represents the x & o's of football much more realistically than madden ever has.

In some aspects yes, but to a lot of us 2k is "unplayable"

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonVCorleone

I haven't played online much this year like I have in the past simply because I HATE playing on All-Pro.. I definitely would like to see improvement to online play.. I still get on and have a few unranked games here and there with some friends I've met over the years playing online but I'm not on it as much as I use to.. All-Pro kills it for me.. I've never been an All-Pro player and I never will. If it wasn't for that I would play online more often..

Like I stated in my comment I recognize the flaws on the game but I still find ways to enjoy the game like I always have.. It doesn't ruin it for me like it does to others but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see those issues fixed.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:48 PM   #47
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
I haven't played online much this year like I have in the past simply because I HATE playing on All-Pro.. I definitely would like to see improvement to online play.. I still get on and have a few unranked games here and there with some friends I've met over the years playing online but I'm not on it as much as I use to.. All-Pro kills it for me.. I've never been an All-Pro player and I never will. If it wasn't for that I would play online more often..

Like I stated in my comment I recognize the flaws on the game but I still find ways to enjoy the game like I always have.. It doesn't ruin it for me like it does to others but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see those issues fixed.
Changing sliders will help the gameplay experience. I wish EA would just get things right so we won't have to use sliders. All-Pro and All Madden makes everything unplayable, but Pro and Rookie are too easy.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
Changing sliders will help the gameplay experience. I wish EA would just get things right so we won't have to use sliders. All-Pro and All Madden makes everything unplayable, but Pro and Rookie are too easy.
Everyones skill level is different. Sliders will always be needed to perfect the game for each gamer. All-Pro is super easy for me and it seems like it has been easy for alot of gamers this year after seeing alot of USERs jumping to All-Madden sliders. Default All-Madden is also easy but there is a few broken areas like the CPUs pass block that needs to be fixed for the future to make it more realistic . But sliders will always be needed because everyone doesn't play the same. What might be hard and unplayble for you might be different for the next person.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »