Home

I Think Ea'!!! Just hope people don't'!!!

This is a discussion on I Think Ea'!!! Just hope people don't'!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I Think Ea'!!! Just hope people don't'!!!

It looks Like to Me EA, has Flipped the page and giving us gamers a great Madden, Giving us one to be overjoyed bout, I am pumped up now, I just Hope guys don't start picking at the game before any1 gets to play it, from what i seen so far EA is starting to listen to gamers, And i can't wait to play Madden & Ncaa this year, I am not going to Read NO Threads at all....So no one kills the Games before they are released, I would say with all they have added, They both are going to be MUST BUY games this year for sure.....Keep up the Great work EA....And OPS for keeping us up to date with what the Games have to OFFER this year......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2012, 05:49 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: I Think Ea'!!! Just hope people don't'!!!

Ummmm........huh?
Old 04-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxman41
It looks Like to Me EA, has Flipped the page and giving us gamers a great Madden, Giving us one to be overjoyed bout, I am pumped up now, I just Hope guys don't start picking at the game before any1 gets to play it, from what i seen so far EA is starting to listen to gamers, And i can't wait to play Madden & Ncaa this year, I am not going to Read NO Threads at all....So no one kills the Games before they are released, I would say with all they have added, They both are going to be MUST BUY games this year for sure.....Keep up the Great work EA....And OPS for keeping us up to date with what the Games have to OFFER this year......

For the sake of my confidence in the education system in America, please be a troll.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:19 AM   #4
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestServedCold
For the sake of my confidence in the education system in America, please be a troll.
You missed the two lower case i's

I also love the "i'm not going to read no threads at all" double negative. So, he is going to read threads?

Last edited by PGaither84; 04-28-2012 at 01:21 AM.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:26 AM   #5
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

OVR: 1

I think everyone has a right to critique the game however when people come out this early and say "EA isnt listening! Its the same Madden! Madden 12.5" I start to get a little irritated.

Madden 12 was a big step to the future of Madden not only with changes made in the game but also changes made to the team and how the course of development works.

Madden 13 so far has impressed more people this early than any other Madden I've seen before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2012, 07:31 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 0

It's a shame all people can do is pick at someone's writing on a forum.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #7
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDaMole00xX
I think everyone has a right to critique the game however when people come out this early and say "EA isnt listening! Its the same Madden! Madden 12.5" I start to get a little irritated.

Madden 12 was a big step to the future of Madden not only with changes made in the game but also changes made to the team and how the course of development works.

Madden 13 so far has impressed more people this early than any other Madden I've seen before.
Sorry buddy but the as a long time fan or should I say purchaser of Madden, this same cycle happens every year. People nit pick Madden, (which they have every right to do so) and then the hype train gets going and starts to rekindle some hope for the series. From what I've seen so far, yeah it "APPEARS" that the game is headed in the right direction. It has definitely not impressed me more than any other series at this point.

At least not until they explain this be a Player or Headcoach and how it ties into connected careers.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
PGH for GTA VI

spacefunk's Arena

OVR: 13

Oohh, he thread types good!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »