Home

Wait, what? Madden 13 screen shot

This is a discussion on Wait, what? Madden 13 screen shot within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2012, 10:26 AM   #9
Rookie

LovejoyOTF's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Wait, what? Madden 13 screen shot

it's just a mockup to show the new broadcast layout ffs.

if you're GENUINELY getting annoyed/worried about that, then i suggest you have a lie down and keep yourself off the internet for a while.

pathetic.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFacedOLB
You cant be serious.

This is an ALPHA version of the game, the rosters and in game pics of players would be so low on the totem pole as things to "fix" thats its hardly worth mentioning at this point. Its hard for them to "fix" things when the game isnt even near fully developed yet.

Last edited by at23steelers; 04-29-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #11
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovejoyOTF
it's just a mockup to show the new broadcast layout ffs.

if you're GENUINELY getting annoyed/worried about that, then i suggest you have a lie down and keep yourself off the internet for a while.

pathetic.
Learn to read.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #12
Rookie

LovejoyOTF's Arena

shut up you mug.

it's all put together for the purposes of showing us the presentation packages. they mentioned, NUMEROUS TIMES, that the rosters were not up to date.

you didn't even need to make a thread on this. i saw this on the webcast and thought "right, it looks ok." at no point did i think "WTF?! STEELERS LOGOS AND MIKE VICK TWICE? TERRELLE PRYOR, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

it's just so pointless, kid. worry about it if those things are in the demo, not in some pre-alpha mock ups.

and again, don't tell me to "learn to read" you mong.

Last edited by LovejoyOTF; 04-29-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:52 AM   #13
Rookie

elijah53johnston's Arena

I don't see where he is getting annoyed, he cleary says he is just wondering what roster they are using and understands its an early build.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #14
Rookie

LovejoyOTF's Arena

the fact the thread was even made suggests he HAD to get it off his chest.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:55 AM   #15
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovejoyOTF
shut up you mug.

it's all put together for the purposes of showing us the presentation packages. they mentioned, NUMEROUS TIMES, that the rosters were not up to date.

you didn't even need to make a thread on this. i saw this on the webcast and thought "right, it looks ok." at no point did i think "WTF?! STEELERS LOGOS AND MIKE VICK TWICE? TERRELLE PRYOR, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

it's just so pointless, kid. worry about it if those things are in the demo, not in some pre-alpha mock ups.

and again, don't tell me to "learn to read" you mong.
Learn to read kid.

Quote:
I know it isn't that important, but there are some silly things I see.
I know it isn't super serious, and I am in no ways calling this a game breaker or anything, or even making fun of EA. Where is the hostility in both of your replies coming from? Oh, your poor reading comprehension skills.

Also, how the first person to reply pretty much answered my question. The question of how that happened.

It isn't like a banner bug. It isn't a picture bug. It is a completely different player that shouldn't be on the roster... nor was he on the roster last year. I was wondering what build they were starting from when they made this, and the first reply pointed out that Lawson was on the 49ers in the retail copy roster file of Madden 12. That was the answer.

No need to blow up with "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" but if you want to get into an internet fight, I'll be more than happy to call out out for your lack of reading comprehension skills.

No, I don't care about the name and picture bugs in the presentation, they are bugs. Manny Lawson wasn't a bug.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2012, 10:59 AM   #16
Rookie

LovejoyOTF's Arena

poor reading comprehension skills? go **** yourself mate.

but the picture thing isn't a bug? it's a mock up. and the roster thing THEY explained in the video. did you not watch it?

just absolutely dumbfounded that you thought this required a whole separate thread.

Last edited by WTF; 04-29-2012 at 11:23 AM. Reason: removing profanity

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »