Home

Dynamic Motion Adjustments

This is a discussion on Dynamic Motion Adjustments within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2012, 12:24 PM   #9
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Dynamic Motion Adjustments

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
I understand the OP's sentiment. While any addition is appreciated, it's somewhat disappointing the addition doesn't appear to go much beyond what was available years ago. To that end it's hard to get excited about it because it's more of a "duh!" addition than a new innovation pushing the genre forward. Which I think is what many people crave

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, I'm glad it's there. Shows where they're trying to take things. I'm hoping that when they really dig into the new stuff available, they'll be some coverage shells available to really disguise coverages the way they do in the NFL. Like having the safeties show a Cover 3 before the play and jump into quarters after the snap.

See, I love they they're making it more real, but I want more. I always want more. I want to have to be more nuanced in my thinking. I want the chess match.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Dynamic Motion Adjustments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
Yeah, I'm glad it's there. Shows where they're trying to take things. I'm hoping that when they really dig into the new stuff available, they'll be some coverage shells available to really disguise coverages the way they do in the NFL. Like having the safeties show a Cover 3 before the play and jump into quarters after the snap.

See, I love they they're making it more real, but I want more. I always want more. I want to have to be more nuanced in my thinking. I want the chess match.

Man, that would be ...... cool!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »