Home

Madden NFL 13 Video Interview - EA Tiburon Breaks Down Some of the New Changes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video Interview - EA Tiburon Breaks Down Some of the New Changes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video Interview - EA Tiburon Breaks Down Some of the New Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFColonel56
He sends the stuff he finds to EA.....After that its out of his hands. If he found it that quick how long do you think it would be before another person who isnt as compassionate finds it and uses it for personal gain? After its sent to EA its up to them to fix it, if they dont then you cant fault anybody but them. They were notified and didnt fix the issue

Just like when EA was notified about curl flat zones not playing correctly WEEK 1 and they didnt fix it, not even in the patch

Just like when they were notified that curl routes are 100% completions vs man coverage WEEK 1 and they did nothing, not even in the patch

Just like when people on here talk about rush angles and ETC....Its not the players fault if EA is notified of the issue and nothing gets done.
=======================
======================
========================
=========================

And smoke I would gladly debate you or anybody else on any aspect of madden that you want to talk about seeing as I have played football for the last 11 years of my life, not only that I own over 100 nfl,ncaa,highschool playbooks that I read on a regular basis, visit coachhuey.com on a monthly basis, read smartfootball.com and coachhoover.com, blizology, and many other fb blogs on regular basis to improve my knowledge about football and to improve my madden game.

nanos, overloads, protections,route combos, money plays, plays that work that from an x's and o's aspect shouldnt work and the reasoning behind it......what ya wanna talk about. I can talk about it ALL INTELLIGENTLY

And I can also talk about the relationship between X's and O's in regards to the madden franchise seeing how I have owned every madden (except for 05) since madden 03. There is literally no topic that I am not OVERLY qualified to cover.

its also quite ironic that you say ppl from TGL cant adjust when YOU groan and moan from a blitz that clearly sends 4 defenders against 3 blockers. What do you think is going to happen when the offense sends 5 receivers in route?

=========
===============
========
If you got such an issue with what is posted on TGL then you are more than welcome to not come back..

But its quite ironic that you come to TGL to get tips and insight and then badmouth TGL to another forum.
First off, I have played football for well over 11 years, I am in the huddle and their when we have drawn up play to works as the coaches seen fit. There is no way on earth you can run "1 defensive play" the entire game and dominate with no regards to the personnel thats being thrown at you!

Thats the issue with a 4 man rush or a 3 man rush as it nets the same gimmicky results time after time.

Secondly I bad mouths TGL even when I am there so dont come act like im some 2 faced poster and dont know what im doing or talking about.

3rd, im glad the bunch of you are here and backing each other up to your tasteless gameplay that most here dont even bother with playing online!

Im real, we all see the gimmicks you guys use and exploit the same route and plays to your advantage and then act like its supposed to be accepted. Its not and because EA never responded or did anything when you guys sent them these issues just solidifies the fact that it might just be a losing battle.

You guys have a bunch of followers and many are following because they are tired of losing to guys like you online. If you cared soo much about X's and O's or this game, then I would have never posted anything in regards to glitches I have found in the game even if EA decided not to patch it up.

Why did you feel to let the cat out of the bag?

Were you mad because you figured they'd ignored you so you go and mock them by telling everyone "hey look here these are the glitches and MONEY plays I stumbled upon"?

I mean keep it real, we have been fighting this battle for over a decade man and have been progressing in baby steps only to have that progression stripped from us because you mad or someone was to weak at playing defense so they decided to cheat instead and not give a damn.

Whatever the reason may be, its killing the game, but none of you guys go over to the SF or Tekken tournaments and pull those stunts. Know why? You butt would be out of every competition once people found out thats how you get down.

But its just cool to do for a game like madden or whatnot right?

I have no respect for anyone who stands by cheating or glitching people especially when you cant even stand it being done in the real life sport.

So if you wanna go toe to toe with me on whats wrong or right with this game, then bring it!
Old 05-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #74
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video Interview - EA Tiburon Breaks Down Some of the New Changes

Which isn't really on topic recently.

This is like deju vu a few years.

Same websites, different year.

Let's just let it go as I'm sure all of us have one thing in common, having Madden as realistic as you see on Sunday.

If that isn't the goal, then I don't know what to say.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #75
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
3rd, im glad the bunch of you are here and backing each other up to your tasteless gameplay that most here dont even bother with playing online!
For the record, I haven't played Madden in 5 years, and I didn't play it like tourney players do.

But you're still a ****** and shouldn't give a **** how people play the game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #76
Pro

OVR: 6

smoke make a new thread with your post and I will gladly reply
Old 05-02-2012, 09:08 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandFan
For the record, I haven't played Madden in 5 years, and I didn't play it like tourney players do.

But you're still a ****** and shouldn't give a **** how people play the game.
Please elaborate for me as to my main features of playing madden are ONLINE PLAY and ONLINE FRANCHISE.

If you dont care about how people play in any of the above modes, then this debate would be non existent and every complaint thread would be null and void due to the fact that we just dont care about how anyone should play the game.

You made no sense whatsoever!

And WF, no need to messy up the boards, I just dont understand how one with soo much knowledge of the sport could condone this type of gameplay that helps degrade the game even more than it already is.

Running animations,

Passing trajectories,

blocking,

BLitzes and schemes,

In online play, all these issues boil down to shady gameplay being the factor that opens up the eyes of players like me and see the flaw right then and there as its being abused.

You guys keep thinking we dont know an overload blitz from a nano being set up. But when you slowly replay what just happened, its clear you are just exploiting the AI until your opponent catches on.

For example the Shake glitch, you may know how to effectively counter such garbage, but the avg "i just got home from work, shut up woman get my beer" joe, will basically just give up playing and coming to a site like this ranting or just not caring to play anymore. But its still a glitch and a pathetic one at that.

But show me a team, that sways its LB core back and forth and gets a speed burst the moment the ball is hiked when the personnel is clearly out matched from Olinemen to the 1 NT and LBs you have rushing in. LBs stunt at the line, but this shake is no stunt at all.

How about the B-lines with the safety right thru the LOS when the ball is snapped by a manual controlled player?

There really is no slide protection on run plays in madden to counter that, you just have to try and time the man coming thru or audible to a pass in which he will know is coming, but either way, for most of us here, its lose lose.

But lets not ingore the main question I posed earlier.

Elaborate on whats the difference in your guys way of playing from that of a SIM players way of playing. Or maybe you guys should lobby for an XFL version of football so you can do as you please as the masses already know what to expect and cant complain about it at all.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:09 PM   #78
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

If you want to play sim, then setup a online franchise with sim players only.

Simple. Now STFU

Old 05-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #79
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

@Smoke, I feel your passion man and since I dabble in competitive play I would like to see "tactics" better regulated too. However, I don't put the blame on EA for how they program the game or even the people that take advantage of the program but on the lack of more diverse forms of enforced regulation.

One of my biggest beefs with next-gen Madden is the lack of penalties and applicable real NFL parameters represented to regulate the game play through risk/reward. Likewise on the tourney scene, when you have EA pushing websites like Virgin gaming or any type of Madden competition which lacks a variety of clearly outlined parameters and enforcement.

I believe there is a market out there for people that want to compete within reasonable real life NFL limitations, in Madden but someone needs to tap into that. If some company ever produces a NFL game that I believe can carryout some solid NFL fundamentals, I want to try to build a coalition in that market, maybe that can will be Madden 13, maybe not.

I am just saying that you are not the only one out there who feels like this and no self proclaimed "sim" gamer need plead with EA or anybody else to change what they do, we have the ability to create our own competitive scene.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #80
Rookie

themaddenlab's Arena

OVR: 2

TGL is not a glitch site, it is a strategy site for virtual football gamers. There are plenty of glitch sites out there if that's what you are looking for. We moved away from that stigma years ago. Do some forum members still look for exploits? Sure. Are we looking to exploit game glitches and ruin online games, leagues, tournaments, etc? No. We report game changing issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »