Home

Pass Rush Glitch??? URGENT!!!

This is a discussion on Pass Rush Glitch??? URGENT!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2012, 09:59 PM   #17
EA Game Changer

sgibs7's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Pass Rush Glitch??? URGENT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller7345
Thats is what he is doing for the most part. They don't cover slot streaks properly which is my issue with it. Some of the zones work right because the are lined up inside enough cover it but fire zone blitzes out of dime formations tend to fall into the category of plays that get burned by seam streaks 15 yards down the field when that is one of their first responsibilities.

While I have your attention, any chance that they finally let blitzes like this work?

I've been wanting to utilize cross fire blitzes for ages and while I managed to find a reasonable effective zone blitz (as long as I was on the left side of the field) and a good man version (out of the 2-4-5) they make it almost impossible to run this sort of blitz out of a 3-4.
thats a nice one - would be nice - but seems like A gap pressure gest people freaking out

My latest Madden 13 & NCAA 13 strategy guides:
Official EA SPORTS Madden NFL 13 Strategy Guide
Official EA SPORTS NCAA Football 13 Strategy Guide

Learn more about Madden Tips:
www.MaddenTips.com

http://twitter.com/Sgibs7
Old 05-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #18
Pro

baller7345's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgibs7
thats a nice one - would be nice - but seems like A gap pressure gest people freaking out
But its looped LB A gap pressure. The nice slow kind that you can get with plays like Sting Pinch Zone (3-4 Over), Sting Pinch (3-4 Over), Cross Fire 0 (2-4-5), etc. The problem is there is no way to criss cross the protections with the current system in place so you just have to hope you get lucky when you run the zone version of that. It also doesn't help that EA drew the 2-4-5 versions up wrong, they have the nickel back on the wrong side and they drop the wrong OLB into coverage while rushing the one that should be in coverage.

I always hold on to the hope they EA will let one of the staple blitz concepts of Dom Capers and Dick Lebeau style defenses work at some point. We had a Steelers and Packers Superbowl and they fail to give us working versions of those teams defenses....
Old 05-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #19
Rookie

XXL78's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Video please.

Their traits are set to "No" for all traits?

Interesting.

I know that with user control I can get pressure with freeny, but not if he is controlled by the AI while I am a linebacker, or mathis or what ever.
Set to no for all of the pass rush moves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »