Home

BoxScore Podcast with Mike Young and Cam Weber on Madden 13

This is a discussion on BoxScore Podcast with Mike Young and Cam Weber on Madden 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
BoxScore Podcast with Mike Young and Cam Weber on Madden 13

http://dl.gamesradar.com/BoxScorePod..._Score_008.mp3

Length 57:31

Last edited by jpdavis82; 05-04-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #2
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: BoxScore Podcast with Mike Young and Cam Weber on Madden 13

It just ribs me the wrong way when they always start off with how tough it is to run a studio or how hard it is to create a sports game. Its hard to do alot of things raising kids,working for minimum wage hell just everyday life is hard. I think the "normal" people get it thsts its extremely difficult but we dont care we just want the game and we hope it meets are criteria of what a great game is. Nobody cares how hard it is to make an ipad or create a new bmw we just worry about the end results. Thats what people get paid to do meet certain expectations and get reviewed or judged those expectations.

That being said it looks and seems like EA is fit to make a great game and possibly the best iteration of the "current gen" series
Old 05-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofhate
It just ribs me the wrong way when they always start off with how tough it is to run a studio or how hard it is to create a sports game. Its hard to do alot of things raising kids,working for minimum wage hell just everyday life is hard. I think the "normal" people get it thsts its extremely difficult but we dont care we just want the game and we hope it meets are criteria of what a great game is. Nobody cares how hard it is to make an ipad or create a new bmw we just worry about the end results. Thats what people get paid to do meet certain expectations and get reviewed or judged those expectations.

That being said it looks and seems like EA is fit to make a great game and possibly the best iteration of the "current gen" series
Dang how did you listen to the whole podcast already? I'm only 20 something minutes into it.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:52 PM   #4
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

Lol I skipped through alot of it like mike young explaining his past n stuff. its a good interview its that little part in the beginning that every write up or youtube vid seems to mention like its mandatory
Old 05-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 4

I have to say, Cam Weber seems like a huge improve on Ian Cummings and Phil Frazier.... Seems to be a man with a plan, conveys confidence with what his saying.

Of course, now they have to actually put it in the game. :P

But everything I'm hearing from the developers gives me positive expectations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #6
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

I like Cam's energy level seems genuinely interested in the fundamentals and what it takes to make the game great.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #7
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

It definately seems like madden is in good hands. No disrespect to Phil and Ian and crewthey inherited a big project and started this turn around we are seeing now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »