Home

TheSimStandard's recap of Madden 13 Community Day#2

This is a discussion on TheSimStandard's recap of Madden 13 Community Day#2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: TheSimStandard's recap of Madden 13 Community Day#2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
I really hope the big monumental change isnt focused on people playing head to head. I dont give a crap about first person camera views, virtual realty (wii, kinect, anything that makes me stand up and move around, etc) online play, or any head to head "arcade" play. I really hope that doesnt make me in the 10 - 15 % dissapointed June 4th Madden fans that Sim Standard claims there will be.
It is a virtual guarantee that whatever the big gameplay feature that is coming will incorporate people that play against the CPU and Head to Head. No way they would alienate either of those consumers from a top gameplay feature.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:08 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureEffect
LOL, Be assured that when the details come out...You will be reconsidering Black Ops 2 and other games. Im just glad the community is being heard and the Dev team is reacting and making changes to make a great Football game.
I'm trying to finish Skyrim, NFS, and Tiger so I have an empty plate come August.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-16-2012, 03:15 PM   #59
Pro

OVR: 7

Hey AzureEffect, with the implementation of RTP in Madden 13 does it take away suction animations, do players fall like ragdolls or is it more controlled and finally did the ball benefit from the RTP as well?
Old 05-16-2012, 03:15 PM   #60
Pro

FinnZzgo's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
One of the biggest things that stood out to me was when he said he met the dev team and they are striving for GOTY not just best sports game, but GOTY and greatness. He also said he believes 80-85% of the Madden population will be happy with Madden 13.
Im thinking if he said he could compete with tourny players online . Maybe they put the "Fair Play" rule back in so you cant go for it on 4th down all the time.Thats what i think it is. at least part of the big news..
Old 05-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
It's nice to hear this from a Simstandard guy but this is the stereotypical line we hear every cycle. The build the players used at CD was different, db/wr were improved in that version. The vids you're seeing feature an old build, zig/zag running has been toned down.. The demo doesn't represent the full release, commentary will be much better in game. We hear this every single year.

June 4th will be the telling moment, but I don't expect all those issues to suddenly vanish and see something that doesn't closely resemble what we've already been shown.
This sums up my exact feeling on the matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2012, 03:17 PM   #62
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
Hey AzureEffect, with the implementation of RTP in Madden 13 does it take away suction animations, do players fall like ragdolls or is it more controlled and finally did the ball benefit from the RTP as well?
He can't and won't answer that till June 4th and after because nothing has been announced, yet.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:19 PM   #63
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
It's nice to hear this from a Simstandard guy but this is the stereotypical line we hear every cycle. The build the players used at CD was different, db/wr were improved in that version. The vids you're seeing feature an old build, zig/zag running has been toned down.. The demo doesn't represent the full release, commentary will be much better in game. We hear this every single year.

June 4th will be the telling moment, but I don't expect all those issues to suddenly vanish and see something that doesn't closely resemble what we've already been shown.
Things can change, doesn't have to be the same all the time, and with that, we will just need to wait.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #64
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Things can change, doesn't have to be the same all the time, and with that, we will just need to wait.
Well, cheating has never been a feature (that I know of) so can I get an answer on will any of this stuff we been thru the past 8 years be rearing its ugly head and if so, are the devs ready to patch it up or address it someway?

I mean, I know the wr has to be looking to make a play on the ball, but how about those quick slant outs? WR endzone fades that be from the 35 or 40 yd line?

Shake glitch

Manual running thru the LOS with the safety or LB untouched?

If you cant answer than I still dont understand but oh well, hearing good news from you is like the best thing from all of this knowing who and how you are with regards to the way madden is play and portrayed!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »