Home

Who will you be in your Madden 13 franchise?

This is a discussion on Who will you be in your Madden 13 franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2012, 08:29 PM   #49
All Star

p2xgamers's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Who will you be in your Madden 13 franchise?

Definitely the Bengals, as always.

Will try out others though too, the redskins for RGIII and the vikings cause there my second favorite team. Since I don't live in cincy though, I will probably become somewhat of a falcons fan and start one as them.

My Blog
Old 05-18-2012, 09:24 PM   #50
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Not really positive. I always like to rebuild a team, so the Browns have been my choice for awhile because I could get a QB, RB, AND WR and have a massive rebuild. It'll be different this year though since they already have Richardson.

My favorite team is Tampa, but lately, they've been a young team with high potential, so it isn't that much fun to rebuild them.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 05-18-2012, 11:35 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

I want to pick the Chiefs, probably will take them back to 3-4 and put Poe as a DE, that should work since a DE in 34 is like a DT in 43
And of course using my favorite player in football, Brandon Flowers (1 he is good, 2 shares name with my favorite bands front man) and also Eric Berry, he needs to stop getting injured so he can blossom into the next Troy.

But, I have to use the Texans, my favorite team, and I want to start the Yates Era by trading Schaub for a 4th and 5th round pick, and an "undisclosed 2014 pick" I really want to show that Arian is the best RB in football, and show that we dont need Mario Williams, tbh, Barwin is one of the best OLB in the AFC. JJ Watt will be cool, and Whitney is going to be a Speed Demon and making sure he can get my OLBs sloppy seconds, with Reed slamming people. Joseph is coming off a career season, and Manning is a beast, Ill probably trade Kareem for somebody, but its whatever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2012, 11:42 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 8

Either my Ravens or the 49ers, I think. Boring, I know.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:46 PM   #53
Rookie

T-Moar's Arena

OVR: 0

Definitely the Texans. I'll probably let Schaub walk after year one, so that I get a little drama in the form of a Yates/Keenum QB Battle.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:05 AM   #54
Pro

OVR: 10

Finally I wont have to feel bad winning with my 9ers. And keeping tradition of tecmo bowl I will be subbing in the backup but for different reasons. I loved putting Young in over Montana for running reasons. Kaepernick over Smith is more to do with arm strength. Moss is gonna want a deep ball every now and then Lol.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:08 AM   #55
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

My friends and I are going to do an online franchise. I'm going to take the 49ers because of their defense. Patrick Willis is a beast. I'll try to trade for Suh because I can use him and get pressure on the QB without having to blitz anyone. Alex Smith will get traded and probably Frank Gore too. I'd like to bring in Cam Newton as my new starting QB and I'm not sure about HB yet. If LaMichael James is fast enough, he will fit perfect in how I play at HB. I also don't use TE's much in my offense. I wonder how good of a receiver I could get out of Vernon Davis. I really want DeShaun Jackson. Maybe Crabtree and a pick could get him.

Anyways, I love the defense and just want some minor changes. The offense is looking at getting a major makeover. My skill players have to have speed an I don't think the 49ers offense have as much of it.
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2012, 03:58 AM   #56
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12

Gotta use the rams

Bradford with Two 6'4" recievers ( Quick & Alexander )

Oh course Steve Jac

And possibly a D-Line that will dominate

With two possibe shutdown corners with Jenkins and Finergin

I see myself making the playoffs easy well 10x easier then past maddens

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »