Home

Madden NFL 13 Podcast with Matt Bialosuknia and Chase Becotte

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Podcast with Matt Bialosuknia and Chase Becotte within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2012, 02:38 PM   #25
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 13 Podcast with Matt Bialosuknia and Chase Becotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
I have to call a major violation on Chase Becotte! How are you going to bust on a Browns fan when your wearing an Andy Dalton jersey and then announce that your a Steelers fan,lol, VIOLATION!

On a serious note, audio during the podcast sounds better. A little confused as to why you would showcase the Brady audio calling out the Mike linebacker only to tell us it won't be in the game? If the audio has made a dramatic improvement for M13 I can wait one more season to have ALL player names being recorded. Everyone's franchise is different so there is no way of knowing who becomes a superstar and who becomes a bust. I want all player names including draft classes recorded.
I believe the Brady clip is the same one from the webcast, which would be the reason why -- aka it was recorded at an earlier date.

PS, I like jerseys, so I CAN'T HELP MYSELF. Plus, I like individual players on other teams so I say it's okay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2012, 02:38 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

I thought it sounded really good. I especially like who the crowd reacts to the play and the player sound effects are much improved. When u add nance and sims to the mix it sounds so realistic. Very satisfied.

If u listen closely u can hear Vick's cadence as well.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 1

@Chase, please check out my post just above yours about the Mike line. What do you think?
Old 05-18-2012, 02:43 PM   #28
Rookie

Oh and very excited my man Tony Romo is going to have his cadence in the game. "Kill Kill Kill" would be perfect on Romo's audibles. Chase can u confirm that line for Romo at all?
Old 05-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #29
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
I like what I'm hearing thus far.

I hope the crowd noise / excitement is really noticeable. As a Niners fan, one of the greatest thrills in years was when Smith took the bootleg about 30 yards for the score against the Saints in the playoffs. The crowd was insane, and it got even louder a few minutes later when he hit Davis for the game winner. That's what I want out of Madden, just that goosebump-like feeling when you make a huge play & the crowd goes nuts.

My only quibble (and it's so small it falls under nitpicking more than anything) is the Brady thing...I understand the line of "52's the Mike!" doesn't work if there's no #52 Mike on the field, but it would still be awesome if he just pointed at the defense and yelled "Mike! Mike!". Yes, he's not technically pointing out anyone specificly, but it would sound much more authentic, to me, than cutting it completely.

Maybe someone could tweet that idea for me?

Can't wait for June 4th.
All they said was that they are replacing it with a different line, he very well could say "Mike, Mike"
Old 05-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
All they said was that they are replacing it with a different line, he very well could say "Mike, Mike"
Good point, I went back & re-listened to that part. I guess I missed it the first time.

Not enough caffiene today for me, I guess :-)
Old 05-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 16

@Chase: I have a new level of respect for you being a Steelers fan!! At least admit you have more Steelers jerseys than any other team, right??

Btw, 2 questions:

- You guys listed off 12 QB's in the game that have a specific cadence, but announced there are 14. Who are the other 2?? Simms? haha

- You said the Eagles and Jets are chants that will definitely make the game. Any others you can confirm or deny?

Thanks!!

Last edited by at23steelers; 05-18-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #32
Rookie

I think the other 2 QB's having their cadence installed are Peyton and Eli if I remember correctly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »