Home

Madden NFL 13 Features 12 Authentic Quarterback Cadences

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Features 12 Authentic Quarterback Cadences within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2012, 01:39 AM   #65
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14
Stafford had better make it. As another poster said, he had arguably the best Miked Up of any QB ever, so they have the tape -- plus he threw for 5k yards and led his team to the playoffs. His cadence is pretty damned cool, too. It's not a decision that would make me not purchase the game, but I would be unhappy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2012, 06:30 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 13 Features 14 Authentic Quarterback Cadences

Don't see why there isn't more. For example, Palmer and Leinart had theirs in before, so just use that. This should go for everyone.
Old 05-20-2012, 02:25 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
My guess is they are using the players that people will use the most and have the most popularity. However, since it's NFL Films I highly doubt any rookies are in it.
THIS^

As a Browns fan, I wasn't at all surprised Mr. McCoy didn't make the list along with HALF the other teams in the NFL who don't have a popular, winning quarterback.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:26 PM   #68
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidertiger
Don't see why there isn't more. For example, Palmer and Leinart had theirs in before, so just use that. This should go for everyone.
They said they weren't able to get a clear recording from the nfl films library with some of the other cadences, said you could hear things like vendors, and other crowd noise too much. No one wants to hear "omaha, omaha, cold beer!!"
Old 05-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #69
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
They said they weren't able to get a clear recording from the nfl films library with some of the other cadences, said you could hear things like vendors, and other crowd noise too much. No one wants to hear "omaha, omaha, cold beer!!"
And somehow those QBs happened to be the lesser popular ones... Gimme a break with this making excuses for everything they come up short in. Peyton Manning didn't play a down last year. Tebow was a starter for what, half the year? I hate the Ravens but Flacco's been playing for YEARS.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS

Last edited by spankdatazz22; 05-20-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hahahaha Spank knows! It's all about them benjamins and who you gotta cater to to get 'em!
Old 05-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #71
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

so they wanna use the top 14? but they have to have all there voices on tape so they gonna put in tebows? but yet hes the 3rd string special teams player for jets? unless u play online how much are u really gonna hear his voice? goes for all the other 13 players as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #72
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
And somehow those QBs happened to be the lesser popular ones... Gimme a break with this making excuses for everything they come up short in. Peyton Manning didn't play a down last year. Tebow was a starter for what, half the year? I hate the Ravens but Flacco's been playing for YEARS.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

is what it is bro......same thing happened with team specific chants.....Bills TD stuff never made it in for M11.....*we couldnt secure rights to the "shout" song as well as the Bills version*......but in M12.....there it was, magically....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »