Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Tim Tebow... Tebowing After Fake Punt

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Tim Tebow... Tebowing After Fake Punt within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2012, 02:45 PM   #49
Rookie

frankwyte81's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi XIII
They goofed up, it should only be used as a pregame animation. He doesn't do it after touchdowns and as far as I know, he technically can't Tebow in that situation anyway because the rules don't allow players to go to a knee. But either way, it's not a TD celebration.
So true. He would get flagged for going to the knee. I'm already getting tired of this Tebow stuff. EA, if you're going to added second string qb celebrations, at least, do it right, lol. Authenticity!!!
Old 05-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #50
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Tim Tebow... Tebowing After Fake Punt

Nah, you can go to a knee, at least to pray. They don't count that as going to the ground. Players do it all the time. Tebow saves his for the sideline, maybe because he wants to remove his helmet while doing it.
Old 05-23-2012, 02:49 PM   #51
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwyte81
So true. He would get flagged for going to the knee. I'm already getting tired of this Tebow stuff. EA, if you're going to added second string qb celebrations, at least, do it right, lol. Authenticity!!!
Actually, I don't think he would. I think that's the one exception as far as going to the ground. I remember Greg Jennings did it in the endzone during the Super Bowl after he caught a touchdown. Could be wrong though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #52
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Actually, I don't think he would. I think that's the one exception as far as going to the ground. I remember Greg Jennings did it in the endzone during the Super Bowl after he caught a touchdown. Could be wrong though.
Yeah it's legal

Old 05-23-2012, 03:06 PM   #53
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
I love how this was called out within, what? One page on this topic? Not even.

Kind of funny. So does EA keep it? That's the question. Especially if it has now been recognized that that type of endzone celebration is not accepted by the NFL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwyte81
Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
Nah, you can go to a knee, at least to pray. They don't count that as going to the ground. Players do it all the time. Tebow saves his for the sideline, maybe because he wants to remove his helmet while doing it.
Bez has it right....praying is the only exception for going to a knee during a NFL TD celebration.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 16

good Ol EA messing up the small details...

I don't understand how one person here can point out a mistake but EA doesn't see the same mistake. Boggles my mind. Really!

You don't see Lebron James doing his powder hand clap at the 3point line before the game in NBA 2K12 do you? lol
Old 05-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #55
Rookie

MiNiDiTkA's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
Yeah I'm pretty sure their kicker and Marion Barber beat Chicago but revisionist history is just part of the Tebow lore.
Now I'm having flashbacks of that nightmare. Still cant believe the Bears blew that game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #56
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
good Ol EA messing up the small details...

I don't understand how one person here can point out a mistake but EA doesn't see the same mistake. Boggles my mind. Really!

You don't see Lebron James doing his powder hand clap at the 3point line before the game in NBA 2K12 do you? lol
They actually got it right. You can go to a knee when praying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »