Home

Personalized Main Menu

This is a discussion on Personalized Main Menu within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Personalized Main Menu

Anyone remember NCAA Football 08's main menu? Your favorite team's colors were present in the shrine, the two monitors in the background would play your saved highlights and screenshots. That game got so much replay value from me because I was always adding new memories, and at every boot up, I was always reminded of my accomplishments. It was such a personal, engaging experience that I wish would one day show up in Madden.

For those that have forgotten, this video shows the shrine with the monitors towards the beginning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLIre...e_gdata_player

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2012, 08:24 PM   #2
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Personalized Main Menu

I liked my shrine.

In 2k5 there was a "My crib" that was pretty silly, but I liked the trophies section.

I like the idea of recording great game moments and having a trophy case and such.

When I earn an award, it can be saved to my profile.

It would be nice to bring it back and refine it in the future, but only when other parts of the game have been fleshed out more.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:34 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
I liked my shrine.

In 2k5 there was a "My crib" that was pretty silly, but I liked the trophies section.

I like the idea of recording great game moments and having a trophy case and such.

When I earn an award, it can be saved to my profile.

It would be nice to bring it back and refine it in the future, but only when other parts of the game have been fleshed out more.
They wouldn't even need to refine it for me lol. It was great as is. Just port the sucker over

I loved seeing my highlights from Dynasty playing in the background. I didn't have to go to a menu and load highlights like you have to do now. They were just there. Was so awesome.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-24-2012, 04:16 AM   #4
MVP

AussieChiefsFan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Personalized Main Menu

I'd love this!! I remember when madden 06 had specific team colours and team highlights in the main memu!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »