Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Tim Tebow... Tebowing

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Tim Tebow... Tebowing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2012, 03:53 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 7
I know one thing Madden 13 looks freakin gorgeous. The lighting is great and I feel like run animation looks slightly better, the only thing that did bug me was Tebow coming to a stop so quickly, other than that this was pretty impressive.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:09 AM   #50
Rookie

NikeBlitz's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video - Tim Tebow... Tebowing

I like the fact that he's holding the ball (unlike M12). Graphically : Stunning !!
Old 05-24-2012, 06:47 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 30
When I seen the pic of this the other day, I thought, "I think Tebow only does this on the sideline after a score?" and now I see this vid - No bueno. It also brings attention to the running animation issue again, for me - No bueno. Can't wait for next gen but I'll try to enjoy the other improvements to Madden in 13.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2012, 08:28 AM   #52
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

TERRIBLE video. From the wonky run, to the disjointed (and out of place) Tebowing, and then the teammate coming in pretending he's an airplane. The whole thing is comical to me.

This gives me every reason to utterly destroy the Jets in my franchise.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #53
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Courtesy of ESPN: New Madden 13 Video: Tebowing

Tim doesnt really hold the ball exposed that way once he passes the line of scrimmage.
Here is the drive he had against the Jets, and you will witness numerous times when ever he passes the line of scrimamge he tucks the ball very nicely, and even places it in the correct arm to protect it better.

Here is a video of tebow highlight s for the 2011 season. If this kid can be more consistant with his accuracy. He will be a major problem for dfenses in the NFL. I can see why the Jets took a chance on him. If they can get his accuracy consistant. They have a winner in their hands.

Old 05-24-2012, 08:38 AM   #54
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

Re: Courtesy of ESPN: New Madden 13 Video: Tebowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
Unfortunately that's how most QBs do carry the ball when they run. See Vick and the numerous time he fumbles by being stripped from behind as he carries the ball like a loaf of bread.

Video looks very good IMO, and my guess is EA did this as his TD celebration because the casual fans out there will want to see him Tebowing more than he really does.
That is not true. Most QB's tuck the ball. You just named Vick, and yes he runs with it exposed more than most, but most QB's do tuck the ball.

In the thread discusing QB's fumbling there are a large amount of photos showcasing how most Qb's tuck the ball.

Here is the link:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-13-a.html
Old 05-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #55
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
He did in 2010.

Also, at the 1:51 mark and the 3:27 mark in the drive against the Jets last season.

No no no my friend . Majority of the time Tebow tucks the ball. He does expose it alot behind the line of scrimamge, but once he passes the line of scrimmage he tucks it at a very high pecentage of the time.

I posted two video and you will witness him tucking the ball a high percentage of the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2012, 08:47 AM   #56
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

As someone who watched "a few" Tebow games (ahem), I can say without a doubt that everything is wrong with this video. It's as if somebody made it 100% from memory and didn't actually research this stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »