Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - New Playable Zoom Camera View

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - New Playable Zoom Camera View within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2012, 08:29 AM   #65
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - New Playable Zoom Camera View

I really like the angle It looks cool, but when I read zoom camera angle Im expecting something very close to the players. This camera is way behind the QB. I understand it pans in and out, but that doesn't make it a zoomed angle IMO.

I was looking for something alot closer to the action. Something to really enjoy using when running the ball.

I will give it a shot for sure. I love trying all the angles, and I feel this angle will be fun.
I just wouldn't call this a zoomed camera. I feel the name is misleading.

This camera actually deserves a different name, something with more flavor

Can you come up with a better name that describes this camera?

Oh wait just thought about something. I can't say this till I see what the camera looks like when your running the ball.

Hmmmm A photo please

Last edited by Tyrant8RDFL; 05-30-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #66
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
I really like the angle It looks cool, but when I read zoom camera angle Im expecting something very close to the players. This camera is way behind the QB. I understand it pans in and out, but that doesn't make it a zoomed angle IMO.

I was looking for something alot closer to the action. Something to really enjoy using when running the ball.

I will give it a shot for sure. I love trying all the angles, and I feel this angle will be fun.
I just wouldn't call this a zoomed camera. I feel the name is misleading.

This camera actually deserves a different name, something with more flavor

Can you come up with a better name that describes this camera?

Oh wait just thought about something. I can't say this till I see what the camera looks like when your running the ball.

Hmmmm A photo please
Action Cam?
Old 05-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #67
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

I dig it. Looks like it would be sweet for running plays. Can't see all the way to the sidelines at the LOS though. I'd need to play with it to see if that would be a problem.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #68
EA Game Changer

SmittyD81's Arena

OVR: 5
This view reminds me of BackBreaker, just not as close up. This is MOST DEFINITELY NEEDED. If they just zoom in a little closer and raise the view up an inch or two, it would be perfect. Like the ESPN field cam view to a degree.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:48 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0
Why is the QB in the middle of screen. So much dead space behind or lower of him. Can EA please zoom in and out more. When the pass is released follow the ball closer to WR. When running zoom in, they take us further away from the game. My God who thought of the new kick off distance, it is a video game, not watching, playing.

Get rid of the side line angle when kicking off and go back to the way it was in 11.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:48 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 22

The only thing i wish is if the camera was zoomed in a bit more.... a way to get a higher percentage of users satisfied is give three variations of this zoomed camera..the more options the better..i always say the more options a gamer has the more happy people you will have...not everyone will like how far back its zoomed i can clearly see that now...i think its pretty nice though so don't get me wrong..but i personally would like it a tad closer to the players. Again this is where giving us three variations of this camera would do it justice.

Last edited by Moegames; 05-30-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:20 AM   #71
Banned

skabatula's Arena

OVR: 2

What about a setting that would chose the "best" camera for the type of offensive play that you pick? If you pick a running play, the view would be the Action camera. For pass plays, the Zoom camera. Use the Broadcast camera for goal line plays or 3rd/4th and inches. Play action plays could randomize between Zoom and Action, as to not give away the play.

Just an idea.

Maybe keep the camera the same for running and passing plays (Zoom or Action), but use the Broadcast for short yardage and special teams.

I would just like to see the Broadcast camera added when it wouldn't distract from game play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 10:21 AM   #72
Pro

OVR: 6

I'd like to see a pic of what this camera looks like on defense. If it "reverses", so the defense is facing upfield at the offense I will love it. I usually play as one defender (MLB) and don't switch, so since they refuse to give us the NCAA player lock camera, this could work for me. I am so tired of playing defense facing down, it makes no sense to me as a sports fan.

and not to beat a dead horse, but I agree, its time for custom cams. isnt this the only sports title in existence that doesn't have customizable cameras? c'mon mayn!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »