Home

Pre-Order Madden NFL 13, Get $15 Promotional Credit and Andrew Luck Future Stars MUT

This is a discussion on Pre-Order Madden NFL 13, Get $15 Promotional Credit and Andrew Luck Future Stars MUT within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #33
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Pre-Order Madden NFL 13, Get $15 Promotional Credit and Andrew Luck Future Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephenom21
yeah i did the chat thing and he said its not available. wtf.
I must have lucked into a nice CS agent then. He/She gave me free release day shipping
Old 06-06-2012, 08:08 PM   #34
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Torn between 45 from toys r us or 60 from amazon but 15 towards Borderlands. I guess its a wash.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-06-2012, 09:38 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pre-Order Madden NFL 13, Get $15 Promotional Credit and Andrew Luck Future Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambertandHam
I must have lucked into a nice CS agent then. He/She gave me free release day shipping
thanks for telling me, i just tried again...

SUCCESS!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 09:14 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 7

Don't order from tru if you want it on release day. I made that mistake last year. I got it the following tuesday. Not worth the wait.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:37 PM   #37
Rookie

JB0B0's Arena

I just ordered it from the toys r us website and it says that estimated shipping is 8-28-12
Old 06-08-2012, 12:17 AM   #38
Rookie

warrior7807's Arena

Just chatted with an Amazon rep, Shareef. Let him know that I noticed free game day release is gone after being there last week when i placed my game in my "cart", and when i came to order today, it was gone. Was very polite and he waived the fee no problem. They wont argue over $9.98
Old 06-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #39
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Question about ordering from Amazon.

Can you order Madden for the full price and then turn around and order NCAA with the 15 credit, leaving you with $30.00 for NCAA?

Thanks, if anyone knows.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Question about ordering from Amazon.

Can you order Madden for the full price and then turn around and order NCAA with the 15 credit, leaving you with $30.00 for NCAA?

Thanks, if anyone knows.
I hope this answers your question. The $15 credit is a promotional code:

"We will send you a promotional code via email within two days after your qualifying order ships."

If NCAA gets the same promotion you could do it the other way. Just wouldn't make sense for them to let you spend the $15 from a pre-ordered game on a game coming out now, and then being able to cancel the pre-ordered game. However, you still used their promotion. They'd lose a lot of money doing that! haha

Last edited by at23steelers; 06-08-2012 at 01:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »