Home

NCAA import gone this year

This is a discussion on NCAA import gone this year within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #17
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NCAA import gone this year

I wasn't getting NCAA 13 anyway. I was going to D/L whomever's draft classes and import them into Madden.

Not a huge deal for me.

I'd rather them be able to get all the bugs/fixes out for Connected Career and get Madden to a spectacular level gameplay-wise and then turn their attention to NCAA 14 if need be.

NCAA isn't improving. The commentary is 10 years old. The animations are 5 years old.

Madden is the cash cow. Make a great model and then have NCAA follow its lead.

I'm not mad by this news.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wait...what...where's the confirmation? Talk about a major boner killer if true.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofOldSchool
Wait...what...where's the confirmation? Talk about a major boner killer if true.
Its in the Josh Looman segment and he also tweeted about it. Says he's they already have ideas about how to they are going to add it back in. If they deliver on CC the right now id have faith they will get it done in the future.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Its in the Josh Looman segment and he also tweeted about it. Says he's they already have ideas about how to they are going to add it back in. If they deliver on CC the right now id have faith they will get it done in the future.
UGH. I have no use for this game now, well at least until it goes down to $20.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #21
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

wow this was gonna be first yr i was thinking about getting the draft picks from ncaa 13 since i was gonna do the EA season ticket again this yr but now i wont even bother d/ling ncaa 13.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 09:14 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Maybe we can edit the prospects like 2k and even use GameFace???
Old 06-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #23
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Slow the roll folks. I understand the frustration but considering the bugs and issues with Importing in the last couple years, I think it's a GREAT thing they took it out. I mean I'd rather them take it out, work on it, get it to import correctly, and find a way to have story lines revolving around the Imported classes. They could just throw it in with the same issues and having no storyline around those players and everyone will be on here complaining about it. So why not take it out, work on improving it, making it better and add it in when it is ready.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

They should've left in in and let the consumer choose whether or not to import. Even if it's buggy and has issues, it is one of the best features and a huge boost to owning both games. The import draft class feature makes NCAA and Madden more enjoyable for me. I will likely pass on both games now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »