Home

Madden Popular Questions....Answered!!

This is a discussion on Madden Popular Questions....Answered!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2012, 11:47 AM   #81
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Madden Popular Questions....Answered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Monkey
Can you determine accelerated clock no matter what type of cc you're playing?
yes you can (we did when we were playing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgocavs99
I have 1 more question, if I make a player do I get to deal with trades, cuts, and that kind of stuff or does the CPU do it for us?
I think the cpu does it but I will make sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
Question regarding the screen shot of Kurt Warner coming out of retirement. Now I can believe Warner coming out of retirement, but please don't tell me that all the legends will be coming out of retirement unrealistically. I mean ok fine, Kurt Warner comes out of retirement, Favre comes out of retirement, but is it going to be too crazy where every legend is going to un-retire at some point?
Its not a guarantee that someone will unretire, its random chance. And no the league will not be flooded with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
I have a few questions if you all are still answering.

The RTP vids really only show on-ball contact. Does it affect interaction away from the ball?
yessir it does

[quote=BezO;2043729793]How does it affect blocking? With run blocking, is there any lateral movement with engaged players, defenders flowing towards outside runs, for example? Drive blocking?{/QUOTE] Yessir but it depends on the situation obviously

Quote:
With pass blocking, any improvements to edge rushing? Are DEs getting up the field any quicker? Any improvements to verticle engaged player movement? Pockets forming better, quicker? DTs pushing the pocket?
For me it did, I thought it was much more well done

Quote:
As for non-RTP questions, if you all can answer...

Any improvements to footwork? Are players planting when changing direction? I saw some great footwork in some NCAA vids with WRs being able to separate because DBs had to plant to change direction. Is that footwork included in all aspects of the game?
I felt it was certainly more noticeable with the addition of Physics

Quote:
Any AI improvements to speak of? Gap/contain AI? Better pursuit?
i can't really attest to that, I would say yes based on play time but actual hardcore facts... i got none for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by King88
So let me see if I understand this correctly. I can only control the entire team if I start a career as a coach (like franchise mode), and if I create a player to start a career with that player is all I control(like the superstar mode)?
Yessir

Quote:
Originally Posted by navygoat1998
Any word yet if we can edit players like Madden 12 or have user created teams.
I would assume you can edit players but thats not concrete. Not sure about created teams either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsi7
Is fantasy draft completely gone or can we still have them when starting an online franchise with 32 human users
Gone... but I would bet my spot on Game Changers that it is rebuilt for next year.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #83
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by King88
If you chose to play as a player are you stuck with that first person superstar camera or can you use the regular "above the field" camera view?
Regular view
Old 06-05-2012, 11:50 AM   #84
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
LOL I was thinking the same thing. Answer the man's questions! haha
Chill man, i'm trying to take care of my kids and get ready for work
Old 06-05-2012, 11:53 AM   #85
MVP

8's Arena

OVR: 21

I know we have the "like button", but I wanted to thank you guys for your answers. I didn't get last years madden and I got '11 but only played it about twice, Madden '13 sounds like a winner.

RAVENS/ORIOLES
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 11:58 AM   #86
MVP

OVR: 36

Sorry I have been AWOL from this thread, was catching up on some much needed Zs, haha. Glad to see Mosier has been hooking you guys up with more knowledge, it was fun doing that Q & A. I'll answer what I can from here on out but my expertise is more of the Offline Franchise perspective stuff, so if I can't answer yours (not specific, just in general) I apologize.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #87
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Generated Coaches, are we going to get some info on these coaches this year? Last year we just had, Example: M. Gerry (and any + or - as to which side of the ball they were better at), B. Humphries, T. Harrow, S. Johnson, J. Reese, etc. etc.

Who are these guys & why would I want to hire them onto my coaching staff?
Old 06-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZoneD25
Sorry I have been AWOL from this thread, was catching up on some much needed Zs, haha. Glad to see Mosier has been hooking you guys up with more knowledge, it was fun doing that Q & A. I'll answer what I can from here on out but my expertise is more of the Offline Franchise perspective stuff, so if I can't answer yours (not specific, just in general) I apologize.
Ur fine man. I'm gonna try and compile the questions I'm not sure of and hit up Looman and Dewiel today or tomorrow. Then probably do another LiveChat Q&A Saturday night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »