Home

Franchise moders unite!

This is a discussion on Franchise moders unite! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #33
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Franchise moders unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy9386
Why do people get so butt hurt when people complain about this game? Are YOU the one that made it? No? Then stop acting like it.
No but you keep asking the same question a million times, settle down. You can still do your two player offline franchise with you buddy. Now please, do not ask this again for the 20th time.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:09 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbowers7
No but you keep asking the same question a million times, settle down. You can still do your two player offline franchise with you buddy. Now please, do not ask this again for the 20th time.
Sorry I had to get rowdy but I just need to make sure. My friends are kinda relying on me to get the news.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:18 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy9386
Why do people get so butt hurt when people complain about this game? Are YOU the one that made it? No? Then stop acting like it.
So it is okay for you to assume that the developers do nothing throwing darts at a wall deciding what to cut? That little effort is required from designers and devs to make this game, so there is no real reason for anything to ever be cut?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbowers7
How can EA do such a great job finally and some of you guys still have to nitpick the silliest things and say its a deal breaker? If you honestly think this is a game breaker, do not buy the game and go buy a football management simulation.
How many people have called the no-32 team-control a deal breaker? I guess some but not many. But aren't you at all anxious to find out whether the AI is actually capable of handling their rosters? I am.

It's a lot of decisions for the CPU to make and since no actual AI even exhists yet, it'll have to be programmed based on some algorithms like always. And up to this point it's never been good. The fact that no one is hyping up improved AI has me worried and thinking Madden is starting to be geared towards online play.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:25 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 2

The funny part to me is if you cant control all 32 your gonna have an unrealistic career . Im 29 i play franchise offline without friends been so for years. In a way cc kinda sounds like mlb the show. If I want a roster update why wouldnt i want a real life cc then IMO at least give us an option for full control or not, because if the cpu waiving or trading players thats not really supposed to be waived or traded that not realistic . If you think it is what it is your crazy and your not a real madden gamer
Old 06-05-2012, 10:26 AM   #38
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Monkey
How many people have called the no-32 team-control a deal breaker? I guess some but not many. But aren't you at all anxious to find out whether the AI is actually capable of handling their rosters? I am.

It's a lot of decisions for the CPU to make and since no actual AI even exhists yet, it'll have to be programmed based on some algorithms like always. And up to this point it's never been good. The fact that no one is hyping up improved AI has me worried and thinking Madden is starting to be geared towards online play.
Actually, Madden with the Infinity engine brings along a new stat engine. This is something that I've been asking for several years. So, to me, that alone is improved AI, plus, it said in one of the blogs that the teams are suppose to play like themselves in real life. If they accomplish that, that will be great.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:35 AM   #39
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.

We hear this every year, "If it's in the game....it's in the game."

This year's tagline should be, "If it's talked about and discussed on ESPN and twitter....it's now considered part of the game....so we put it in there....and we decided not to focus on aspects of the actual game like draft classes, so get ready for dragging out the possible news of it next year."
Old 06-05-2012, 10:35 AM   #40
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

so if theres no 32 player control(which i dont do anyway persay), can you still control more than one team at all offline?? Im asking cuz i dont actually control all 32 teams but i do like to pick 2-3 teams and control them in the same franchise. i love if both teams im controlling make it to the playoffs or have a midseason game against each other. i play one half with each side which is cool knowing that its my two teams i built going against each other for the common goal. not having this ablitiy isnt a gamebreaker by any means but it does damper it just slightly cuz i like more than one team. lemme know...
----------------------
Madden Since '92

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »