Home

Teams getting the shaft detail wise.

This is a discussion on Teams getting the shaft detail wise. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 09:53 AM   #129
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Teams getting the shaft detail wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S C 0 0 Z E
lol "And the final score is the Cardinals 10, the Cardinals 7."
So the commentary woes begin lol. Let's all HOPE it's just an early build error.
Old 07-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #130
Rookie

Lionsfan7887's Arena

OVR: 10

I hope Stafford and Suh actually look like themselves. Suh looked HORRIBLE last year. and Stafford looked like he was overweight
Old 08-02-2012, 03:27 AM   #131
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampede_94
Again, I am not just saying the BILLS. We are getting shafted by EA because they play favorites based on a popularity%. All those players your mentioned... there is no reason their likeness shouldn't be in the game.

The worst part is, the new pre-game intros. You are going to see generic faced players repping your team on that new intro and it's unfair.
I'm going to post this in here since it's where it really belongs...

I don't know if that's really it though. That doesn't explain guys like David Baas having their scans in the game. I don't know how the face scan process works but it could be an issue of the availability of the players. There's quite a few anomalies in terms of who has face scans and who doesn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 01:05 PM   #132
Banned

OVR: 10

the teams that get shafted are the ones that arent mentioned on ESPN 2343 times in every show. its simple really madden is a popularity contest like prom king. if you dont have a brady rodger manning or something of the like EA doesnt care about you bc they know the casual fan doesnt care about you either.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #133
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
the teams that get shafted are the ones that arent mentioned on ESPN 2343 times in every show. its simple really madden is a popularity contest like prom king. if you dont have a brady rodger manning or something of the like EA doesnt care about you bc they know the casual fan doesnt care about you either.
I don't know. They've got Sportscenter starting an hour earlier every day this week so they can take you live to Jets training camp but I doubt because they're getting all the attention that all their players will have face scans. The Chiefs got plenty of attention in 2010 and didn't get any additional face scans the next years. I don't feel like there is a whole lot of face scans for the vast majority of teams in Madden.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:22 PM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 0
Yeah my Jags have some super ugly throwbacks nobody probably remembers but I wish for ish and giggles it would be on the game.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »