Home

Madden NFL 13 Team Ratings from E3 Build

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Team Ratings from E3 Build within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #25
Rookie

MDTerps94's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
thats true i forgot about them trading up but still who do they have on that team that they derserve an 78? they have a buncha nobody's @ wr,te and most there postions.
the redskins deserved that 78. yes maybe other teams ratings are low i agree. but to say they have nobodys really?? Fred Davis and Cooley are both 85 ovr players. Garcon was a beast last year with a ****ty qb really i mean look who the colts had. Moss, Hankerson?? Helu was great at the end of last year. But our defenseive front 7 is one of the top 5 in the league. very underrated!! Remebered you said they had nobodys at most positions... DO you even know there LBs??? Orakpo(monster) Fletcher( LEADING TACKLER IN NFL!!!) Riley and Kerrigan!!! dont talk smack if you dont know a thing about a team bro. it makes you look stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
The one that stands out the most to me is the Texans being rated so low, especially considering they were pretty clearly the best team in the AFC last year until they lost Shaub and their backup QB (and still made a run in the playoffs).

No reason the Pats and Steelers should be so far ahead of the Texans (or even the Ravens for that matter). All 4 seem to be the class of the AFC.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #27
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 13 Team Ratings from E3 Build

This is always one of the most hilarious threads of the year watching so many people defend their team.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:07 PM   #28
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
That 66 for the Colts is looking real ugly. I can't wait to see what I can do with the squad this season.
Man, no kidding! You'd think we had a bunch of guys on the team that couldn't even formulate a competent sentence.

PSN: Sixty5South

Last edited by 65South; 06-07-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:07 PM   #29
Rookie

themassacre771.1's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDTerps94
the redskins deserved that 78. yes maybe other teams ratings are low i agree. but to say they have nobodys really?? Fred Davis and Cooley are both 85 ovr players. Garcon was a beast last year with a ****ty qb really i mean look who the colts had. Moss, Hankerson?? Helu was great at the end of last year. But our defenseive front 7 is one of the top 5 in the league. very underrated!! Remebered you said they had nobodys at most positions... DO you even know there LBs??? Orakpo(monster) Fletcher( LEADING TACKLER IN NFL!!!) Riley and Kerrigan!!! dont talk smack if you dont know a thing about a team bro. it makes you look stupid.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDTerps94
Actually I think they are still overrated when looking at where every other team is. That rating is saying they are better than every team in the AFC West which I would say is wrong. It looks like all the overalls are down, so hopefully that means that ratings have been pushed down which would make me extremely happy.

Now I do agree that they are a dark horse team, but I can name a bunch of players too on a team that is rated lower but doesn't matter. I think they have a rating "boost" because they are in the media darling conference of the NFC East which really looks all overrated, but that is what happens when bias is allowed with ratings.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #31
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

lol, anomolies- umm yeah. The Saints have managed to completely upgrade our weakest position at LB and bring in the #1 run stopping DT in Broderick Bunkley, offense has stayed the same and were a 78? I'm assuming that rating is before Brees shows up to camp...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #32
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Hilaroirus that guys get all bent out of shape because of ratings on a game that's 3 months away from being releases.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »