Home

Madden NFL 13 Team Ratings from E3 Build

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Team Ratings from E3 Build within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2012, 06:37 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
First off as a life long Eagles fan I understand why some are saying we shouldn't be that high. However, regardless of our horrible record last year we are one of the most talented teams in the league, top to bottom. You simply don't know football if you deny this. Lots of things were going on internally last year with coaches as well as players. There's no need to go through rosters, because I'm sure most of you don't even watch the Eagles unless their highlights are on Sportscenter.

Also, a few pages back I saw a Saints fan saying that Broderick Bunkley was the #1 running stuffing DT. All I can do is LMAO at that comment. Bunk is a below average player. Trust me, you will see first hand how bad he is.

Last edited by mf756193; 06-07-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 06:38 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 13
I know the trend has been getting lower for years, but these are pretty darn low!
Old 06-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Team Ratings from E3 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by mf756193
First off as a life long Eagles fan I understand why some are saying we shouldn't be that high. However, regardless of our horrible record last year we are one of the most talented teams in the league, top to bottom. You simply don't know football if you deny this. There's no need to go through rosters, because I'm sure some of you don't even watch the Eagles unless their highlights on Sportscenter.

Also, a few pages back I saw a Saints fan saying that Broderick Bunkley was the #1 running stuffing DT. All I can do is LMAO at that comment. Bunk is one a below average player. Trust me, you will see first hand how bad he is.
As a Bronco fan I would say that the Eagles don't know Defensive talent since Bunk was a great run stuffing DT. Problem is if I remember the Eagels like their DT to get a pass rush which he doesn't do that well. Hence why the Eagles didn't mind getting rid of him. But if you watch football you know Bunk is one of the best run stuffing DT in the league right now. Whether he did it for a contract is besides the point. He was one of the best last year.

And talent means nothing if they don't work well in a scheme together like I will just use your guy's corners. One is great in man the other was great in zone. That is a bad mix lol, and doesn't help. But the fact is the game doesn't have the other ratings matter as much as speed which really screws up online, because of that. Speed kills so poor teams like the Raiders and Eagles. Hopefully they rated the players right because that is truely what matters, and that the other ratings matter I will be good.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #68
Rookie

justcallmedaddy's Arena

OVR: 1

Dolphins 68, fair overall compared to their season last year, they did do better towards the end of the season, but they'll have to prove themselves for a better overall this year.
NCAA FB:Notre Dame
NCAA BB:Notre Dame
Old 06-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #69
Banned

belucheez2's Arena

OVR: 5

Ravens rated way too low. This coming from a Steelers fan, they did great last year. Both should be an 83. Giants shouldn't be rated lower than the Steelers.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:51 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 1

We have a lot of delusional Eagles fans here
Old 06-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #71
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Dolphins at 68? Give me a break EA...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #72
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift kincade
i know this has nothing to do with ratings but you might like

In the video it looks like the Colts have a rating of 73 and the Skins are 77. Obviously still being worked on and tinkered with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »