Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Editing Issue Rears Its Ugly Head

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Editing Issue Rears Its Ugly Head within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #65
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Wow. What makes it worse is I have the biggest OCD when it comes to editing players. Wait a second. Is this just for ratings and body types? We CAN edit equipment in CC mode right? If we can edit equipment, that softens the blow slightly but I still have been getting heavy into editing ratings in 12 to make the game play better.

As big as the addition of the infinity engine is, this damn near cancels it out honestly.
Zero editing in CC. Donny Moore rosters only.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #66
Rookie

Icarus2k9's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Editing Clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Wow. What makes it worse is I have the biggest OCD when it comes to editing players. Wait a second. Is this just for ratings and body types? We CAN edit equipment in CC mode right? If we can edit equipment, that softens the blow slightly but I still have been getting heavy into editing ratings in 12 to make the game play better.

As big as the addition of the infinity engine is, this damn near cancels it out honestly.
(Shuffles nervously) not a single thing can be edited, sorry sir. Seeing as we'll have to wait for DM rosters to update our CCM mode, it may be a case of you waiting until the first release after the season starts to get all the 2012 equipment updates too, unless players have released what new kit they're going to be wearing....
Old 06-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 49

Like I posted in the other thread, I think EA realized they would force more people to buy the $10 subscription so they can have updated rosters if they removed player edit feature.

I honestly believe EA's only goal is to force people to purchase new games, or this $10 fee. I would rather them just charge $10 to be able to edit the players.

Might pass Madden 13 up. Very sad, another year.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 3

the thing that blows me away is how rude the madden guys are being. like looman says "we should be happy for the big things instead of complaining about little things" like im sorry but that is rude AF! I work for TV and for Madden to be putting out comments like that in public is pretty outrageous.

and can someone clarify if there is even an offline franchise? because from my understanding im seeing that rosters can be edited outside of CC in the main menu but they can only be used for play now? well maybe the mayans were right. . .
Old 06-11-2012, 08:28 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
This is also a direct quote from the Madden Presentation article

By popular demand! Here are some of the new facemasks that have been added to the game...

Mixing and matching the new NIKE uniforms, cleats, face masks, sleeves and other yet to be released gear will keep me and many gamers out there in edit player for hours.

found here....
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...3-presentation
Wow I guess someone put there foot in there mouth on that one...I can't believe this mess...This is what Madden has did to us
Old 06-11-2012, 08:29 PM   #70
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Such BS that we will have to start our CC with rosters from April(?).
Old 06-11-2012, 08:32 PM   #71
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Someone from EA has to say something. There is no way we can't edit players. Wtf is this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2012, 08:32 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
Such BS that we will have to start our CC with rosters from April(?).
We? I really think I might have to cancel my pre order and I thought I'd never say that...Some things just can't be over looked and I really gotta dig deep to over look this if it's not changed somehow.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »