Home

Can we STILL PLAY AN GAME from Schedule in Franchise Mode?

This is a discussion on Can we STILL PLAY AN GAME from Schedule in Franchise Mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 12:45 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 13
Re: Can we STILL PLAY AN GAME from Schedule in Franchise Mode?

Don't count on it.

Man, the devs have made me such a pessimist about this game. I'm usually a huge optimist.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:08 AM   #10
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

but Trey Wingo and Skip Bayless will be there to tweet about it. As if those two weren't annoying enough in real life they've now invaded our video games.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:18 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errors Occurred
Man you need to be quite with that because it might really happen if they get word of such a great feature
That would be one expensive feature. I mean, how many Donny's would they need to replicate?

Either that or they have mastered QUANTUM physics and can warp Donny around to different time frames and basically make Dr. Who look like a school boy.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:27 AM   #12
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0

I dout it very much because once you have played YOUR game with YOUR only team that you can ONLY have now it would auto sim the rest of the games.

so if week 17 happens and you miss the playoffs guess what??? thats it its all over!!! you don't even get to play the Super Bowl or Playoff games if you wanted to you just see the results and its all over in 10 seconds and the new season begins.

they took away our own roosters you can't customise a dam thing is this madden 93 errr sorry typo '13'

they made it exactly the same as online and in online you can't play every single game so there is your answer there.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:31 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 5

Is this actually confirmed or are we just speculating?....I really dont think they would remove such a flexible feature that has been in almost every single Madden game. Not allowing people to play the Monday game of the week or a key matchup in the schedule would be a huge mistake on their part
Old 06-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #14
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFudge
Is this actually confirmed or are we just speculating?....I really dont think they would remove such a flexible feature that has been in almost every single Madden game. Not allowing people to play the Monday game of the week or a key matchup in the schedule would be a huge mistake on their part
Speculating.

I'd like to think you'd still be able to play any matchup. No way that gaff that up...
Old 06-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #15
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

[quote=Jibbler;2043758245

they took away our own roosters you can't customise a dam thing is this madden 93 errr sorry typo '13'

[/QUOTE]

that would explain all the clucking around the hen house
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 11:10 AM   #16
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Speculating.

I'd like to think you'd still be able to play any matchup. No way that gaff that up...
Man I hope your right. That would suck big time.

I try to play my season like a RPG in a sense. I would follow the same exact time frame as the NFL, so when they play week 1 so do I, but to get more games in I would play the other games of week1.

This allowed for me to enjoy other players in the game and in a meaningful game.

I will keep my fingers crossed that we can still do this, but if someone can post exactly what the situation is. We would really appreciate it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »