Home

Enough about what's not in CC, are u happy about Online Practice mode and Cpu trades?

This is a discussion on Enough about what's not in CC, are u happy about Online Practice mode and Cpu trades? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2012, 02:10 AM   #33
Rookie

penacho's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Enough about what's not in CC, are u happy about Online Practice mode and Cpu tra

Connected Careers is essentially Head Coach09 so I'm hoping trade logic is on par. You could also edit a player's number though...
Old 06-14-2012, 03:56 AM   #34
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Enough about what's not in CC, are u happy about Online Practice mode and Cpu tra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Details
It takes place on a practice field.
That's a little better. So I guess they are in their game uniform, since you didn't say anything about it.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:22 AM   #35
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm really excited about CC, extremely excited!
I'm blessed in the sense that editing, imported draft classes and fantasy drafts doesn't affect me at all...though I feel sorry for those who are affected.

I get the Pal version of the game, and though I always wished I could use the excellent rosters on this site, I couldn't. Fantasy draft is just unrealistic to me and editing...meh

Everything I've heard about CC just gets me more excited!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2012, 09:47 AM   #36
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
You played Madden 13 at E3 right Details? I'm assuming you did the practice in CCM then. What was your opinion of connected careers? Do you think people aren't fully understanding it and will enjoy it when they actually get to play it?

The YouTube videos about Connected Careers do a good job explaining it.

People approach Madden with different expectations, so I won't guess what their experience will be like. I'm excited about the potential. Practice is one of many improvements.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:17 AM   #37
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Online Practice mode and cpu trades are something people have been requesting on wishlists for a long time. Are you guys not excited about these features or too disappointed by no fantasy draft/not editing players?
If they work right. Most of the concern about not editing revolves around the fact that it is a FAIL SAFE for if and when the A.I. logic makes stupid decisions. If it never does (and color me skeptical about that), then I will be quite happy with it.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:08 AM   #38
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

I am excited about those and other features. Also kinda scared. I know a big reason that cpu trades have been out for so long is because it is hard to program the cpu to make realistic trades. It is one of those things where they would say they would bring it back when they could find a way to make it work properly. I hope the trades are realistic and that there are not a lot of trades a season.

I know some people are totally destroyed about some of the features that will not be included in Madden 13 but for me the good is way better than the bad.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:50 PM   #39
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Good thread JP, I for one have never really gave a flip about practice mode, even in that other game from 2004, always simmed it. However this year in Madden, I am loving the elements of having your scout team actually simulate plays your opponent will likely be running that week.

About 2 weeks ago, somebody posted how that feature was in a PS2 Madden, so I am really glad to see it finally in next-gen. If they have injuries possible in Practice, it will be a great risk/reward, imo.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Good thread JP, I for one have never really gave a flip about practice mode, even in that other game from 2004, always simmed it. However this year in Madden, I am loving the elements of having your scout team actually simulate plays your opponent will likely be running that week.

About 2 weeks ago, somebody posted how that feature was in a PS2 Madden, so I am really glad to see it finally in next-gen. If they have injuries possible in Practice, it will be a great risk/reward, imo.
Please no to that because it would need to apply to all the teams and I'd like to see as many starters as possible on the field. If I was like a 1% chance maybe, but it's just one more thing with the potential to jack stuff up IMO. Now, if you had an option for turning off practice injuries it would be cool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »