Home

Traded Draft picks

This is a discussion on Traded Draft picks within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Traded Draft picks

Even if it wasn't too late, I have my doubts that they'd actually do it considering we don't have an actual supplemental draft in-game ya know.

Wishlist for 2013???? a supplemental draft lol
Old 07-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #10
Rookie

StanleyStutters's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i wonder if there gonna take away the browns rd#2 draft pick since they just used it on WR Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft thursday?
That's a good question. I also wonder what will happen to the Saints' 2nd rounder. I expect that both NO and CLE will have their picks instead of us seeing a 30 pick 2nd round, but that's just a guess.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:36 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was wondering if anyone knows if they added in the new rookie wage scale, and for that matter the whole new wages situation that was agreed to in the new CBA last year into CCM.

Also while on the topic, does anyone know if they adjusted the re-sign/sign logic because it seemed like every time I would try to re-sign my own players? They would always ask for ludicrous contracts; I'd end up relegating it to the computer who would sign them to a more appropriate contract. In the end, though, the computer would wind up cutting half of the team and not sign a single player in free agency.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #12
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaxla
I was wondering if anyone knows if they added in the new rookie wage scale, and for that matter the whole new wages situation that was agreed to in the new CBA last year into CCM.

Also while on the topic, does anyone know if they adjusted the re-sign/sign logic because it seemed like every time I would try to re-sign my own players? They would always ask for ludicrous contracts; I'd end up relegating it to the computer who would sign them to a more appropriate contract. In the end, though, the computer would wind up cutting half of the team and not sign a single player in free agency.
Yeah this would happen a lot. And the CPU could sign similar players for much less on their own teams.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:03 AM   #13
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Even if it wasn't too late, I have my doubts that they'd actually do it considering we don't have an actual supplemental draft in-game ya know.

Wishlist for 2013???? a supplemental draft lol
I'd rather them implement RFA/URFA and give us compensatory picks before a Supplemental Draft is put in. Plus I don't see why they at least couldn't patch it in where they remove the second round picks for the Browns and Saints.

I would say, give us control of picks, where we could set who has what picks(taking away picks or moving picks around to the right team) BEFORE going into CCM but it seems giving the User more control is not priority at EA.

Last edited by goravens2052; 07-15-2012 at 01:15 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:34 AM   #14
MVP

Adding onto my original question since it wasn't specifically stated in the video. Do we have any information on the 2014 draft picks that were traded?

Like the Skins trading the Rams their 2014 1st round pick in the RG3 trade.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:25 AM   #15
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

That's good news. I wished they added that in a long time ago. It just goes to show that EA likes to add little things to their games every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2012, 05:05 AM   #16
Rookie

Anyone able to post a general recap of next years real draft picks?

Outside of NO and CLE , who already has more and who has less?

Would be kinda cool if the game added compensatory picks for next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »