Home

Jimmy Fallon/Madden 13 Josh Looman Segment

This is a discussion on Jimmy Fallon/Madden 13 Josh Looman Segment within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #17
Rookie

OPDriver's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Jimmy Fallon/Madden 13 Josh Looman Segment

I agree that it looked scripted, but it was still dissapointing. With all that has been uncovered this week I wouldn't be suprised one bit if it was in the game though.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #18
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

that looked like something in 12 they said they took the drop 20 yard backs and throws out but i played alot of guys online who did that and looks like its still in 13 just another reason why im not buying 13.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #19
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

That didn't look realistic OR fun.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #20
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
This is why I don't see how sim gamers can take this game serious! Ridiculous pass while stumbling/walking backwards!

Sorry guys, I just don't think EA can do anything besides arcade style sports titles. They should stick to NBA JAM and Blitz and get rid of the exclusive IMO.
I think you mean EA Tiburon because I hear FIFA and NHL are fantastic. I, as an American though, have no idea what those two sports actually are however.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:48 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeBlitz
Don't take this short clip too seriously. I mean ... the pass is picked off by everyone here, Revis s**ks at Madden (look at Landry #30)

PS : probably on rookie and "one button mode".
Not to mention he had Tebow dead to rights when Fallon rolled the QB right and Revis had his LE right there.

And, yeah, that coverage was not good. Still I DO hope that was rookie because Tebow should not be that accurate off his back foot. He's made worse throws than that in real life with planted feet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2012, 12:11 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 6

Jimmy Fallon is a CHEESER!
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 06-15-2012, 12:25 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 15

One of the main features of madden 13 was the passing game. They specifically said that if a qb is rolling out and tries to throw ocross their body then the pass trajectory and power are going to be affected. That play on Jimmy Fallon was the most ridiculous play I've ever seen. Tim Tebow of all qbs who can't even throw a 20 yard pass standing on 2 feet, launches a 60 yard bomb off of his back leg, ACROSS his body, all the way across the field perfectly into to the WRs hands. Rookie or not this should not be happening. I know from the NCAA demo this is not possible in that game.

Every time I see more footage or hear more news about Madden, frankly, its disappointing. It may be shaping up to be that NCAA is the better game, with the dynasty mode customization features still intact, better locomotion/footing planting, better DE play, and looking like more realistic passing game. NCAA could be the better game this year.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #24
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

That was bad... but Tebow had like 90+ throw on the run and like 80 or more deep accuracy guys. His weakness in Madden 12 is that he has something like 67 medium accuracy or something terrible like that.

With his ratings and rookie mode... that's madden for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »